Transfer targets (17 Viewers)

Sbarcher

Hmmm looks like Pritchard is leaving Sunderland. Might fit the bill?

Martw

I’m going to hope against hope it was a cryptic clue to OBrien signing from Forest . Unknown it won’t be but hey ho !!
I take that back - why I thought he was American I have absolutely no idea! Turns out he was born in Colchester !!

Deity

Latest Robins interview doesn’t suggest anything is imminent, confirms he wants 4 more, but to be honest he isn’t asked particularly insightful questions …..

nothing on how close ?
Nothing on uk or foreign markets
Nothing on loan vs perm
Nothing on progress on replacing Hamer

Matt smith

Latest Robins interview doesn’t suggest anything is imminent, confirms he wants 4 more, but to be honest he isn’t asked particularly insightful questions …..

nothing on how close ?
Nothing on loan vs perm
When is he ever asked insightful questions

SeaSeeEffCee

So much for multiple signings in this week then. Doesn’t feel like we’re going to have a Hamer replacement in and ready to play until Watford tbh.

Sbarcher

Madness
Manchester City have paid £1m to sign 14-year-old French midfielder Tyrese Noubissie from Leicester. (Talksport)

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
I take that back - why I thought he was American I have absolutely no idea! Turns out he was born in Colchester !!
O'Brien was at D C United last season from January. Now he's back at Forest.

Eagle (USA) picking up wood (Forest). Honestly, I think Will King is actually the clever guy here...😅

shmmeee

nothing on how close ?
Nothing on loan vs perm

TBF he does say he’s looking at everything when asked about loans and that we know what we need and the recruitment team are working hard to get it. Without naming names I’m not sure what else there is. It sounds like we’re not particularly far along with anything but who knows, Robins always keeps his cards close to his chest.

Balli001

TBF he does say he’s looking at everything when asked about loans and that we know what we need and the recruitment team are working hard to get it. Without naming names I’m not sure what else there is. It sounds like we’re not particularly far along with anything but who knows, Robins always keeps his cards close to his chest.
I mean he didn't tell us hamer was leaving on the actual day he did

Greggs

Showing faith in Fabio with that comment at the end. Makes you wonder if he's after another forward or not?! Glad to see him mentioning O'Hare being close too, exciting!

shmmeee

Wilson
Thomas Fadz LCB
Van Ewijk CM Sheaf Dasilva
O’Hare
Wright Simms

S: Collins Latibeaudiere Bidwell Sakamoto Eccles CM Palmer Godden AM/ST

Reserves: Moore, Binks, Kelly, Allen, Tavares

On loan: Burroughs, Howley

If we can get everyone fit and all our signings done 🤞

Users who are viewing this thread