Transfer targets (24 Viewers)

Briles

Ill chuck a name out, Michal Sadliek

Briles

Honestly mate havent been given names

But Fadz may well be on the way out. And if so, maybe Chalobah isnt that far fetched

I doubt he would sign to sit in the bench haha

Martin180

Chalobah... how can anyone think for a second that we'd be signing a player who made 25 prem appearances for Chelsea last year. If he leaves he'll easily have offers from mid table prem clubs.
Surely he’s going to partner Sessegnon and Clark on the subs bench?

CovLad94

Honestly mate havent been given names

But Fadz may well be on the way out. And if so, maybe Chalobah isnt that far fetched
It's like Bajetic all over again..not questioning your credibility but there's no chance we're getting Chalobah, will go Fulham or Palace, somewhere along them lines and London based

Manchester_sky_blue

Magnus Mattsson.

24 year old Danish Attacking Midfielder/Left winger playing for NEC in the Eredivisie. Shares an agent with our man Torp.

9 goals in 16 games so far this season plus 4 assists. As best I can tell he's out of contract in June.

Pure guesswork but all there on paper
I'm sticking with my original suggestion of Mattsson.

According to this I'm sure very scientific and accurate website, he's only on €2300 a week so based on the facts that he plays left wing, I can pronounce his name and we can clearly afford him I'm gonna say done deal.
Magnus Mattsson Salary Profile

Reactions: JSL

slowpoke

A name mentioned last night at the youth game been mentioned before was Tommy Conway, can see it a possibility but it’s just another rumour I suppose.
but I like him.

Users who are viewing this thread