Transfer targets (9 Viewers)

slowpoke

Nope, I am referring to you as Rupert.

Let us politely explain it to you

There is not any rumours of us evening looking at Jack Clarke
You have just mentioned him in the transfer thread
This why we are talking about him
There's no need to get nasty because people say this
I don’t get nasty those days are gone but I have no time off dicks and you are very near the top of my dick list.

David O'Day

I don’t get nasty those days are gone but I have no time off dicks and you are very near the top of my dick list.
you don't get nasty but you are abusing multiple people because they have pointed out there are no rumours linking us and a player that a)will cist much more than we can pay b) is linked to PL clubs

If anyone is being a dick Rupert tonight it is you

mark82

rik mayall bottom GIF

BlueSkiesForever

Still think Zorgane is that guy for us. Ludovit Reis fills all our needs. Will probably end up signing Styles.

Agree with both of those suggestions tbf, exactly the sort of quick, athletic players we need in midfield, both have decent experience yet are young enough to be able to develop inot what Robins wants of them. This is the sort of potential we should be looking at in my opinion, not the likes of Swift, Styles etc.

Deity

John Taylor is joining this month as COO having previously worked at Forest/

I wonder whether we might target a Forest squad player …. If anyone would know who might be free to leave and at what price it would be Taylor.

slowpoke

you don't get nasty but you are abusing multiple people because they have pointed out there are no rumours linking us and a player that a)will cist much more than we can pay b) is linked to PL clubs

If anyone is being a dick Rupert tonight it is you
If he’s got a fucking cist I wouldn’t want him.

Evo1883

Ipswich signing keifer moore because Hirst is injured by all accounts .. Still think Moore is a good option for city if we are looking to add a striker , imo the type that would fit our system well

BlueSkiesForever

That Nathaniel Adjei looks pretty decent tbf, quick, tall, strong, decent positioning, if we lose McFadz and Binks doesn’t stay with us then I think we could do with another CB. Lati is a good player but he’s not an out-and-out CB like Kitching and Thomas, more of an all-round defensive unit that can play RB/CB/CDM etc.
I think that Adjei could be some quality if he’s available at the right price.

Users who are viewing this thread