Time to bring the curtain down (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Kid

Breeding? You are an old man who has spent his whole life regurgitating bollocks like that and never questioning it.
There are people who hold the opinion that those of a different race are inferior or even sub-human... do you respect that opinion?

I respect their choice to form an opinion, but it doesn't mean I agree with it! Are you trying to play a racist card now Samo?

lifeskyblue

I wouldn't have dowie back. Talked a good game before kick off, animated on sideline but when it came to post match analysis I'm sure I never attended the same game he had. We must of watched football in a parallel universe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brylowes

Reading this thread for the first time just now all 13 pages and it baffles me some of it.

TM and his team are the best thing to happen to us for ages and we are 1 win tonight which is our game in hand of being in the top 6 with 11 games to go and we are really having a thread about how and when to get rid of him? Wow

The run is abysmal I've not seen one comment to the contrary. But that's football. Teams have bad runs especially ours. Would any other manager have us higher at this stage of the season? Not for me. Judge him over a season. Aren't we one win off last years total already?

TM has picked Cov up from a cert for league 2 football to play off contenders for the championship in a year. We know him pedigree and we know he sways players who shouldn't be here like Armstrong and Cole.

Some of the results and football over this season although not currently has been amazing. People have short memories and what if TM strikes back and stars winning again? It's all short sightedness which has got us no where in 15 years. I'm sick of it. TM would manage any club in this league and we have him.

Couple of bad results and bad months but bloody hell let's see out the season and see where we are.
Couldn't agree more,fuckin unreal isn't it, you're point about what happens
if he starts winning again.Well that's easy isn't it,he will be the messiah again ,
until we start loosing again,well then he will have to be sacked again.

Sky Blue Kid

Breeding? You are an old man who has spent his whole life regurgitating bollocks like that and never questioning it.
There are people who hold the opinion that those of a different race are inferior or even sub-human... do you respect that opinion?

I'm "Old school" Samo. I was brought up to respect all people, no matter what colour, race, creed or religion. Manners cost nothing pal, A pity you and a few others on here weren't brought up the same way.

Sky Blue Kid

I wouldn't have dowie back. Talked a good game before kick off, animated on sideline but when it came to post match analysis I'm sure I never attended the same game he had. We must of watched football in a parallel universe.

Weird you should say that mate. If what you say is true, SP, was along the same lines then. so was Coleman, Boothroyd and Thorn.
;)

Brylowes

To be perfectly honest KoK, if it wasn't for the great start, we'd be in the bottom 4 struggling our a**es off to stay in this division ;)
The good start was not an apparition,you do know that don't you,
it did actually happen,under TMs stewardship.

lifeskyblue

Weird you should say that mate. If what you say is true, SP, was along the same lines then. ;)

Yes he was another one where I felt I hadn't been at the same ground. Although to be fair I never saw us at sickfields and didn't go that often away

Sky Blue Kid

The good start was not an apparition,you do know that don't you,
it did actually happen,under TMs stewardship.

So do you think the form over the last three months is promotion form? The last three months is also not an apparition which funnily enough is also under TM's stewardship?

Sky Blue Kid

Yes he was another one where I felt I hadn't been at the same ground. Although to be fair I never saw us at sickfields and didn't go that often away

In fairness mate, I also mentioned Boothroyd, Coleman, and Thorn as well ;)

lifeskyblue

Felt sorry for thorn...out of his depth. Boothroyd the style of football was awful...hump it up and hope for the best. And Coleman ...I just can't believe he has had success at Wales.

Brylowes

So do you think the form over the last three months is promotion form? The last three months is also not an apparition which funnily enough is also under TM's stewardship?
Ok so you said,if it wasn't for the good start we would be in the bottom 4
well by the same token,
if it wasn't for the last 3 months we would be in the top 4 wouldn't we .
Good & bad form in football team shocker.

Otis

Dowie was bad, but worse still was Thorn and then Pressley, but I think the worst of all was the 'we won the 2nd half' Coleman! That was him wasn't it?

What bollocks that bloke spouted!

Otis

Couldn't agree more,fuckin unreal isn't it, you're point about what happens
if he starts winning again.Well that's easy isn't it,he will be the messiah again ,
until we start loosing again,well then he will have to be sacked again.
Let's get real here though, seems some on here are getting rather upset over the views of just a handful of City fans.

How many have actually said we should sack Mowbray?

Sky Blue Kid

Let's get real here though, seems some on here are getting rather upset over the views of just a handful of City fans.

Certainly not me Otis. I gave a reply to a post that said "If we sack TM who do we bring in." my opinion was Dowie. Simple as that ;)

Brylowes

See the OP i know he's just an antagonist and enjoy's stirring up other
posters,but a lot seem to agree.

Otis

Yep, agree. Think people are getting a little carried away.

I don't want Mowbray sacked either.

We lose 6 or 7 in a row though and see then how many people would be calling for his head.

I really like him and I really want him to succeed. He has to stop this rot though. This can't be allowed to just slide away into nothingness for the rest of the season.

Last edited:

Samo

I respect their choice to form an opinion, but it doesn't mean I agree with it! Are you trying to play a racist card now Samo?

Which is exactly what I said earlier. I respect their right to hold an opinion but not the opinion itself.
No racist 'card', just an example, there are thousands of others...

Otis

Please don't tell me this one is going to run and run and run! ;)

Just agree to disagree and move on! :)

That is MY opinion!!

Samo

Please don't tell me this one is going to run and run and run! ;)

Just agree to disagree and move on! :)

That is MY opinion!!

He's already agreed with me, nothing to see here! :)

Anyway Otis (or should we call you 'splinters') this about opinions so it would mean choosing a side. ;)

Last edited:

Sky Blue Kid

Ok so you said,if it wasn't for the good start we would be in the bottom 4
well by the same token,
if it wasn't for the last 3 months we would be in the top 4 wouldn't we .
Good & bad form in football team shocker.

We don't know that though do we? The first half of the season is a fact. The second half hasn't been played yet mate;)

Sky Blue Kid

He's already agreed with me, nothing to see here! :)

Anyway Otis (or should we call you 'splinters') this about opinions so it would mean choosing a side. ;)

Not about differing opinions with you though Samo. It's about the first chance you get of slagging someone off.

Otis

I always think the best people to slag off are slags.

No slags on here is there?

Users who are viewing this thread