Things that annoy you (20 Viewers)

Sick Boy

Wives who throw out this seasons liberty cap harvest because "they looked off"......Ggrrrrr.

well, thats 4 hours spent painstakingly picking the buggers I'll never get back.........and its also one less Xmas present she'll be getting.

It also leaves me with a dilemma as to how to fill my boxing day with vivid colours & journeys of discovery.......silly cow.

Spent 6 hours picking back in 01 when I was 16 while smoking too much hash.

I took them for the first time ever 10 hours later and accidently too x5 more than I was supposed to have done. It was not nice at all and luckily for me was around very good mates of mine.

Haven't dared go near them since!

jimmyhillsfanclub

Spent 6 hours picking back in 01 when I was 16 while smoking too much hash.

I took them for the first time ever 10 hours later and accidently too x5 more than I was supposed to have done. It was not nice at all and luckily for me was around very good mates of mine.

Haven't dared go near them since!

Shame that SB....atleast you got the right type of shrooms tho lar.

Tis a shame though......a pure and natural entertainment.....especially suited to long boxing days spent with extended family I've found......

Another thing I have learned......just to halt your growing temptation to head straight back to petersfield meadows next year....is that you cannot overcome the bad trip paranoia by going for gold.....I tried that in cologne to rectify an ealrier lsd malfunction......

I would tell you the end of that tale but the dragon is watching....gotta go

Nick

Administrator
Beggars by cash points and parking machines.

One by swimming baths had a big pack of fags, if he can afford them then he is doing better than me, don't think I could afford to smoke.

Also they were working as teams by the look of it.

Monners

Beggars by cash points and parking machines.

One by swimming baths had a big pack of fags, if he can afford them then he is doing better than me, don't think I could afford to smoke.

Also they were working as teams by the look of it.
One at the cashpoint at Euston yesterday. Quite young and fairly tidy asking for money to go have a beer. A bit un-nerving for the women who were in the q.

Nick

Administrator
One at the cashpoint at Euston yesterday. Quite young and fairly tidy asking for money to go have a beer. A bit un-nerving for the women who were in the q.
Least they were honest I guess.

Can see why people are uncomfortable, especially in the dark.

trevelfarandwide

As mentioned earlier, Micro Scooters. Easy to fold up? Well, my half of a pinky finger on my left hand says other-wise. So yes, they are annoying, and lethal.

trevelfarandwide

Having to pick up imaginary dog poo.

Really does my head in.

Can't you just imagine you're picking it up?!

trevelfarandwide

No, I have to pick it up. Otherwise people bang on their windows and give me the evil eye.

Ahh, right. Well, take comfort in fact you can imagine you're rubbing real dog crap forcefully in their evil faces. :)

Otis

Ahh, right. Well, take comfort in fact you can imagine you're rubbing real dog crap forcefully in their evil faces. :)
I don't know whether it is just my dog, or everyone's dog is the same, but quite often she assumes the position, looks like she's pooing, but then nothing comes out.

Of course all the people looking out their windows or walking past think she has pooed and therefore I have to bend down and pick up something that doesn't even exist.

trevelfarandwide

I don't know whether it is just my dog, or everyone's dog is the same, but quite often she assumes the position, looks like she's pooing, but then nothing comes out.

Of course all the people looking out their windows or walking past think she has pooed and therefore I have to bend down and pick up something that doesn't even exist.

I know what you mean, when I had my female Staffie/Bulldog cross, people would glare evilly at me like she'd just pissed or crapped outside their house, when in fact she was just sniffing about.

I'd make a point of making gestures like a mime artist at them, to indicate there was no foulage by their property. One bloke came out once, all red-faced, ready for a barney and everything...is dog piss the pinnacle of these people's life issues, or what?!

Nick

Administrator
Really? If they haven't shit why pretend to pick something up?

giphy.gif

Nick

Administrator
Fucking Amazon.

Urgent delivery so pay nearly a tenner yesterday to have it here.

Sit here and get a "we tried to deliver", did you fuck try to deliver.

"can you call him to say come back" - We cant contact the couriers, we can only email them.

"can you email them to say leave it at an amazon point" - We cant do that.

"so what happens now" - they will try again tomorrow.

Absolute pricks. They have people who cant speak or type english so they dont know the difference between IS and ISNT so mislead even more.

then at the end they say:

No problem. I’m glad I was able to help. Is there anything else I can do for you?

Fuck off Teo, you haven't helped.

giphy.gif

Otis

Really? If they haven't shit why pretend to pick something up?

giphy.gif
Because everyone who sees you and the dog assumes the dog HAS pooed. She goes through the complete motions of looking like she has without the actual motion!

It looks obvious she has pooed and it is about £1,000 fine.

Also, if I don't pretend to pick it up and there is dog poo already there in the vicinity that could be used as proof against me.

Mark my words, Nick, there have been plenty of complaints from residents and even for a dog weeing. I have no idea what you are supposed to do to stop your dog weeing or indeed being able to scoop it up.

There are people who report dog owners to the council and it looks like my dog has just pooed when she actually hasn't, but anyone further than about 3 metres away wouldn't know that the dog hadn't.

Nick

Administrator
You aren't going to get fined if they haven't done anything, if they report it when your dog hasn't actually done anything then somebody needs to have a word with them. Make them DNA test it to prove it.

I can provide you with a black bag full of dog shite for you to dump on their garden?

Nick

Administrator
My dog peed on the pavement one day and this old bloke came racing out of his house in a rage demanding I clean it up, he didn't get a very polite response.

I've never had that.

Although there is that awkward moment where you forget to take poo bags OR it's a runny one. Had to run about 2 miles once to get a bag while the poo was guarded until I got back.

trevelfarandwide

My dog peed on the pavement one day and this old bloke came racing out of his house in a rage demanding I clean it up, he didn't get a very polite response.

How do you clean up dog piss from pavement, anyway? Unless one dog-walks with a myriad mini mops and scrapers in their pocket...

Liquid Gold

People who make no effort to control their children. I'm not one of these people that expects children to be perfectly behaved or anything but you see them in shops or restaurants causing havoc and the parents don't give a shit, just because your life is manic doesn't mean you have to subject everybody else to it. Also these kids that get thousands of pounds worth of stuff at Christmas, spoilt little bastards that will grow up into self entitled big bastards.

Nick

Administrator
People who make no effort to control their children. I'm not one of these people that expects children to be perfectly behaved or anything but you see them in shops or restaurants causing havoc and the parents don't give a shit, just because your life is manic doesn't mean you have to subject everybody else to it. Also these kids that get thousands of pounds worth of stuff at Christmas, spoilt little bastards that will grow up into self entitled big bastards.

Agree with having no control over their kids. It's even worse then they laugh about it like it's a joke.

Once saw kids drinking coke and red bull at 10pm at night before school, while their parents moan they dont sleep and are hyper.

Terry Gibson's perm

Kids of celebrities that seem to get their fame as well the Beckham clan are a fine example his eldest son Brooklyn had far more effort put into by football clubs not good enough so gets some gig taking pictures and hanging around with other rich kids.

Gazolba

I normally telecommute from home and was going to take this entire week off as I had holiday allowance to use up before the year-end (they don't let you carry it over).
However, there were two important meetings scheduled for Thursday, so I took every day off except Thursday. Got up extra early and drove into the office. Guess what? Both meetings were cancelled at the last minute, and to top it off there was an impromptu fire-drill in the afternoon and we all had to evacuate and stand outside for 20 minutes. All would have been avoided if I'd stayed home. Grrrrr.

Nick

Administrator
Fucking Amazon.

Urgent delivery so pay nearly a tenner yesterday to have it here.

Sit here and get a "we tried to deliver", did you fuck try to deliver.

"can you call him to say come back" - We cant contact the couriers, we can only email them.

"can you email them to say leave it at an amazon point" - We cant do that.

"so what happens now" - they will try again tomorrow.

Absolute pricks. They have people who cant speak or type english so they dont know the difference between IS and ISNT so mislead even more.

then at the end they say:

Fuck off Teo, you haven't helped.

giphy.gif

Amazon again who guarantee it will be here before 12, so it gets to 12.30 and I ring them where they guarantee it will be there for 5 which means sitting about at work to wait for it. Gets to 5.15 and I ring them back and they say "Oh, it doesnt look like it was out for delivery. We can get it there for Tuesday or Wednesday".

The Amazon driver who delivers it tomorrow apparently is going to end up kidnapped.

Otis

Amazon again who guarantee it will be here before 12, so it gets to 12.30 and I ring them where they guarantee it will be there for 5 which means sitting about at work to wait for it. Gets to 5.15 and I ring them back and they say "Oh, it doesnt look like it was out for delivery. We can get it there for Tuesday or Wednesday".

The Amazon driver who delivers it tomorrow apparently is going to end up kidnapped.
Do you never do the Amazon Locker, Nick?

I used to wait in for parcels, but now I pretty much always get them delivered to the Amazon Locker at Jubilee Crescent.

Just get a text when it's ready for collection.

Users who are viewing this thread