Steven Pressley at Sky Blue Trust meeting (1 Viewer)

Tonylinc

Like the fact that he has a sense of humour but hope someone told him to have a haircut and shave. Bloody scruffy buggar. Mind you, won't hold that against him if he does the business next season:D

Nonleagueherewecome

Well he was very smartly dressed. I wonder if he polishes those shoes himself still?

Brighton Sky Blue

Agreed, he was very charismatic and articulate. Very impressed by both his and McFarlane's (wait for it...) football philosophy. One thing that he returned to several times was how important the fans were in cheering Haynes from the rafters-said that without that support the lad might not have gone on past the first 10 minutes. So let's remember that and try and get behind the lads whenever possible, even if they aren't playing great, rather than boo and heckle them! We'll be seeing a lot more young blood in the side so it's important that we back them to the hilt.

And as my first contact with the SBT I have to say that there was no arrogance or sense of a clique-just a bunch of passionate City fans who want the best for their club. They put on a very good night tonight.

The one they did with Waggott went quite well too-typical that all of these are being held when I'm north of the border :facepalm:

Just caught up on this. Great work all involved, and for relaying responses for those who couldnt make it...

Sounds very sensible and realistic. (apart from the playing like a Spanish team it :) )

Waldorf

Just caught up on this. Great work all involved, and for relaying responses for those who couldnt make it...

Sounds very sensible and realistic. (apart from the playing like a Spanish team it :) )

If he got us playing like Barcelona there'd be some City fans who'd complain!

Nonleagueherewecome

Did anyone ask why we are playing such boring shite football ?

No, because that would have made them a disrespectful cock. You don't repay a manager taking the time to speak personally to the fans like that, whatever you think of him.

WillieStanley

If we got the actual Barcelona team there are some City fans who would complain:eek:

Funny, as I was playing FM Handheld last night, I got City to the Prem via Playoffs L1, champions of the Champ whilst winning COCup then sat us 9th in the prem after winning Europa League. I sat thinking, I wonder what the forums would look like. Probably the same as they do now, minus the ACL/SISU threads!!

Never mind lets just hope it not to windy or little bit rain saturday and hope they been making pitch smooth not to bumpy then we might see some decent football for a change from one his team!!

letsallsingtogether

Got to agree I also went last night thought his answers were very good knows what he wants to do if he lasts but if he loses one game next season then their all be on his back,,,,,,,,
Has said that the academy is the way forward. Stayed to the end having pictures taken and talking to the fans QUOTE=torchomatic;422314]Me and NLHWC went. I must say SP was really impressive and I really do think he can make a success of Coventry City. Nice of him to sign a birthday card for my CCFC mad son who's 7 tomorrow.

Good night.[/QUOTE]

:slap:

wingy

Never mind lets just hope it not to windy or little bit rain saturday and hope they been making pitch smooth not to bumpy then we might see some decent football for a change from one his team!!

You never know ,there may be a little more green stuff on top as that big yellow thing in the sky has made a comeback> Short sleeves at the ready lads.

rupert_bear

The bloke has to be given a chance, new broom, new manager to the division, new ideas and hopefully a new owner/owners backing him and he will need backing as i think we need 7 players minimum to be successful next season, no fucking about, in at the start of the canmpaign and the means to add to that when appropriate.

Users who are viewing this thread