Steven Pressley at Sky Blue Trust meeting (2 Viewers)

MichaelCCFC

@CJ_covblaze is tweeting from the above if anyone wants to follow it

MichaelCCFC

I don't use twitter so if somebody could update here; that would be great.

Tony, I'm a technophobe but finally got persuaded by my kids to use twitter and it's both easy and a great means of instant communication for something like this. At some point we hope meetings can have a web linkup but for tonight it's twitter only I'm afraid

sw88

Chief Commentator!
@SalopSkyBlue: @CJ_covblaze Hi CJ. Could you ask whether he's been given a wage budget for next year & if so, how much of a reduction is it on this years?

@CJ_covblaze: @SalopSkyBlue SP: Not as yet however this season we've had 34 players and that is far too many

sw88

Chief Commentator!
@CJ_covblaze: Andy Henson: It must be hard to lay foundations down when you only get 5 minutes in a management job now.

@CJ_covblaze: SP: I'm going to develop a team that's going to be good enough to push towards the Championship

@CJ_covblaze: NM: We want to lay these foundations for long after we have left

sw88

Chief Commentator!
@CJ_covblaze: @Graeme_Hawley: Who are your major influences for the way how your team plays football?

@CJ_covblaze: SP: The Spanish way of playing has influenced me heavily

(Dont particularly like this! Our league is very different to the way football can be played in Spain!!)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
@CJ_covblaze: @clare_a_bel: Where do we need to toughen up (telegraph quote)?

@CJ_covblaze: SP: to go up we have to become more resilient and have to know how to win a game 1-0 or 2-0

@clare_a_bel: @CJ_covblaze Also made reference to stronger centre backs.

RoboCCFC90

@CJ_covblaze: Floor: Have you spoken to SISU much since your arrival?

@CJ_covblaze: SP: Yes I have and was given assurances which I hope will come into fruition

Funny how MR wanted assurances but couldn't get them......

MR probably wanted similar assurances to which he requested at Barnsley and never got either..

Users who are viewing this thread