Match Thread Sheffield Wednesday - Coventry City [FA] Match Thread - Friday 26th Jan (2 Viewers)

shmmeee

And this is the magic of the cup. Dave the plumber can dream of his pub team playing in Europe. It’s like the national lottery for football. No you’re never going to win, but you enter for the hope and maybe getting five numbers one day if you’re lucky.

Before my time unfortunately mate! My dad always says we missed a real chance to win the FA Cup again that year though
i was only about 12 at the time you had the likes of Dion Dublin and we werent even supposed to lay a glove on City,main thing i took from that game was the full side stand full of united and i was like Wow it was my first away day without an adult went with some mates similar age on our own 😂

alexccfc99

“You racist bastards you know what you are” from the off on Friday night as well please

Wouldn’t usually want to tar their fans with the same brush but the amount of dickheads I have seen effectively saying Palmer ‘brought it on himself’ for having a bit of back and forward with them isn’t sitting right with me and shouldn’t be unnoticed by us

“You racist bastards you know what you are” from the off on Friday night as well please

Wouldn’t usually want to tar their fans with the same brush but the amount of dickheads I have seen effectively saying Palmer ‘brought it on himself’ for having a bit of back and forward with them isn’t sitting right with me and shouldn’t be unnoticed by us
if you haven't seen it YouTube Coventry wonder goal,a west ham fan went there coz they spent the weekend in Sheffield and around the 7.40ish mark you hear quite a few fuck off black c*nt

alexccfc99

if you haven't seen it YouTube Coventry wonder goal,a west ham fan went there coz they spent the weekend in Sheffield and around the 7.40ish mark you hear quite a few fuck off black c*nt
Was sent that yesterday - Not covered themselves in glory at all

Don’t know how/why they got themselves so wound up for a pretty run of the mill Championship game with a side they’ve no history with

They won’t be on our radar for a long time after Friday night is over and done with anyways

Was sent that yesterday - Not covered themselves in glory at all

Don’t know how/why they got themselves so wound up for a pretty run of the mill Championship game with a side they’ve no history with

They won’t be on our radar for a long time after Friday night is over and done with anyways
mate on there forum loads are saying but but condoning it,that wunt happen at United cuz they'd get a slap blades dont operate that way,we have a lot of none white fans because they feel welcomed,go on Wednesday forum and one guy literally says hes got kids that are none white and he refuses to take them to Hillsborough again,he did once and some dickhead wednesday fans were shouting racial slurs and he couldn't believe not one fan said that is wrong in fact most joined in

literally give up, can't believe we share the same city as them mind boggles,awful fan base 😂 Neil the owner of porktalk literally posted about 8 pictures on the thread about palmer about all the racist incidents that they've done in the past few years
Screenshot_20240123-012240.png

screenshot_20240123-013450-png.33577

Screenshot_20240123-013525.png

last pic the 🐖 is literally saying racism is ok 😂 bet he wouldn't say owt in a mainly black area in any town or city, racist's are just cowards or thick like the wednesday fan doing the monkey actions,some are even saying he might be a blade to gey us deducted points like any person would spend 38 quid or whatever it is to then do that probably lose his job and get a good hiding everyday 😂 reyt i leave it na UTB and hope you beat em again Friday

skyblueinBaku

I think he does need to rotate the squad, what with a game on Tuesday evening. I would rest Sakamoto & Van Ewijk for sure, and possibly one of the center backs and Eccles or Sheaf.
*centre*

wingy

If the club were smart about it and if it went to a replay and the cup draw was Coventry City/Sheff Wed v Liverpool (for example)

They’d give second priority (after season ticket holders have brought their seats) to those who buy a ticket for the replay therefore guaranteeing a big gate

Are we on tv Friday ? Red button or anything ?
Would have been a perfect opportunity for Burroughs?

alexccfc99

Had a read of this to see the palmer incident video. Read the 3 pages, this comment lol

"Coventry falling out with us and trying to create a rivalry is like Rotherham having beef with Real Madrid"

Hoping we give the championship real Madrid a 3rd spanking this friday,
Hopefully we thrash them and they aren’t on our radar again for years - arrogant bastards, living in the 80s in quite clearly every context

Users who are viewing this thread