Season over (1 Viewer)

Hobo

Unfortunately it isnt

SkyBlueRuffian

The wheels have fallen off well and truly. Mowbray needs to look at himself and admit he's messed up with his constant tinkering and buying players we did not need.

Gazolba

Don't worry there are plenty of games left and we will win every one of them.

pusbccfc

We all got a bit too excited against big wins against teams who didn't turn up on the day: Wigan, Milwall, Crewe and Gillingham. Other than that we have been shit, but people have sugar coated it.

sylus

probably one of the best teams in this league and we screw it up yet again,well Coventry city is very good at that.Disgusting...are we never to get a promotion,i have never seen seen one and likely never to either..back to normal relegation scraps nxt season then..

SkyBlueRuffian

Mowbray has shown that it's ok to perform crap week in week out and still get a game. Great motivational management

Grendel

I just dont get it.

Gone to shit

We are a very one dimensional team. We never change tactics and oddly opposing teams watch the opposition.

Rochdale really should have buried us they had two easy chances before the penalty.

Whatever people say cole has failed. Bigiamara has been a pointless loan. Hunt a ridiculous inclusion. Why sign Henderson if he can't play better than Fortune?

We often have one player in their penalty area. It's not positive at all. Teams have changed the game plan and pack the midfield and block the through balls to Armstrong.

Mowbray has done nothing to change it and looks incapable of shaking it up.

PVA

Oh is it May already??

Yes we're awful at the moment (and have been for a few months)m but of course the season isn't over FFS. Such pathetic overreactions.

Last edited:

Sky Blue Pete

No over reaction pva. We have nothing left to play for is the point. On the back of 2 defeats we couldn't rouse ourselves to beat a mid table team or in fact look like we could give a monkeys toss but for 20 or so minutes and fleck and stokes

SkyBlueRuffian

All Mowbray has done to change things is bought in more pointless signings like Grendel said.
Cole, Fortune, Cargill, Ramage, Stephens, Hunt, etc have done nothing to improve the performances. Our best midfielder he shipped out on loan ffs.

M&B Stand

Mowbray said a few weeks ago he'd rather not play like burton even if they were winning. I'd happily play like them than 'the Coventry way'

Rodders1

Mowbrays plan a and b is to pump the ball to a 19 year old loan player and hope to god he sticks it in the net. I'm confident we'll turn things around ......

marcus87

We are a very one dimensional team. We never change tactics and oddly opposing teams watch the opposition.

Rochdale really should have buried us they had two easy chances before the penalty.

Whatever people say cole has failed. Bigiamara has been a pointless loan. Hunt a ridiculous inclusion. Why sign Henderson if he can't play better than Fortune?

We often have one player in their penalty area. It's not positive at all. Teams have changed the game plan and pack the midfield and block the through balls to Armstrong.

Mowbray has done nothing to change it and looks incapable of shaking it up.

Henderson is awful im afraid

marcus87

Mowbrays plan a and b is to pump the ball to a 19 year old loan player and hope to god he sticks it in the net. I'm confident we'll turn things around ......

Shows how many games you've been or that you just don't understand football at all if you think that

fernandopartridge

Have a day off. Yes we're in terrible form. Yes it's a bad defeat. The season is well and truly on, the players need to believe it but who would know with gates of less than 10k.

pusbccfc

Have a day off. Yes we're in terrible form. Yes it's a bad defeat. The season is well and truly on, the players need to believe it but who would know with gates of less than 10k.

We have been shit for ages and there is absolutely no sign of that turning around!

Crowds will be back to 8k soon

letsallsingtogether

Oh is it May already??

Yes we're awful at the moment (and have been for a few months)m but of course the season isn't over FFS. Such pathetic overreactions.
How many times do we have to listen to that shit.
Same as it is not a no win game and my favourite I'll take the draw

M&B Stand

I'm waiting for 'we'd have taken mid table at the start of the season' and ' it's the first year of a 2 year plan'. Apologies if they've already been used.

Hobo

I am glad some of you lot aren't in the team if you think the season is over when we are in seventh. The former is dire but the season isn't over. Where were Barnsley 15 games ago? Things can still change!

6 Generations

The fans who are now greatly dwindling in their numbers are not to blame. Crowds of 18000 were being achieved in the first half of the season. They were supporting great attacking purposeful football, and now they are not.
Something has changed at our club that had drained the early season belief from the sane players who were outstanding.

And it isn't the fans!!

fernandopartridge

If that's the case, why are Burton top with the smallest (?) crowds in the league?

We had 18,000 against Port Vale and we played terribly and 17,000 against Burton and got dominated.
Burton get gates that historically for them are high. We don't despite being in the top 6 until today.

SlowerThanPlatt

Burton get gates that historically for them are high. We don't despite being in the top 6 until today.

But I have told you 2 examples of where we have got 'high' crowds and we were shocking in both games.

Are you trying to say if we got them crowds every game regardless of form we wouldn't be in a bad run of form?

Users who are viewing this thread