Season over (1 Viewer)

Otis

The majority of the time maddison isn't actually kicked though...
No, but not the majority. I would say it is about 50/50.

He is getting targeted though and getting lumps kicked out of him. Ignore the fact that he dives loads. In spite of that he is getting regularly kicked too.

Nick

Administrator
No, but not the majority. I would say it is about 50/50.

He is getting targeted though and getting lumps kicked out of him. Ignore the fact that he dives loads. In spite of that he is getting regularly kicked too.
He should try not leaving his leg in to try and win free kicks and to stay on his feet and it wouldn't happen as much.

Otis

He should try not leaving his leg in to try and win free kicks and to stay on his feet and it wouldn't happen as much.
Yes, for sure.

It is two separate issues though I feel. He does leave his leg dangling, but he does also have very quick feet and great skill and a number of times he has had his legs taken away from him with crude challenges.

Let's not detract though anyway. Our plight is not down to Maddison diving all over the place. It is a number of factors.

Maddison is very much part of the whole being too lightweight situation though. That needs addressing.

Thought that was why we brought Rose in, but TM obviously doesn't think he is ready yet.

Personally I would like him in for Tuesday. We need that degree of physicality otherwise we could be blown away by an in-form Shrewsbury team desperate for points.

"No, though poor crowds = less money = poor squads. How do you think we ended up in league 1?"

Someone posted the above earlier. Newcastle have good crowds but they are rubbish, Bournemouth have rubbish crowds and I think they are excellent

Covstu

"No, though poor crowds = less money = poor squads. How do you think we ended up in league 1?"

Someone posted the above earlier. Newcastle have good crowds but they are rubbish, Bournemouth have rubbish crowds and I think they are excellent
When both are prem league teams with a lot of money, try again..

Otis

We're in March aren't we?

Wasn't Barnsley on Tuesday and Rochdale yesterday in March?

Users who are viewing this thread