Saudi Arabian League (3 Viewers)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Southgate has confirmed that Henderson moving to Saudi won't affect his England chances
I hope that means he wouldn't get picked if he was still in England either.

I've beena big fan of Henderson over the years, but we need to start bring through younger players and we've got Rice and Bellingham as starters.

covcity4life

If it's on sky or tnt I'll watch a highlights show if they have one

If it's with DAZN I'm not going to subscribe for it

Hopefully YouTube will have highlights too

Terry Gibson's perm

I said this would happen earlier in the thread it might start with one and will end up with most of them in it.

AOM

A TV show for clowns that support players rather than clubs and think spending half a billion per transfer window is perfectly normal.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Next time Ben Sheaf is substituted

Reactions: SBT

Nick

Administrator
A TV show for clowns that support players rather than clubs and think spending half a billion per transfer window is perfectly normal.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Saw something earlier which said people had bought tickets to see their team v Messi

SkyBlueSoul

"The acquisition of players in Saudi Arabia works differently to elsewhere, with the league doing the bidding or deals for players before assigning which club they will play for."

Have just seen this in an article which I wasn't aware of, I'm assuming it's an intermediary thing and the players are involved in deciding which club they'll go to etc.

Users who are viewing this thread