Rebrand to yellow (1 Viewer)

Otis

http://www.owayo.com/main.php?sport...rts&dl=fussballtrikots&lang=en&gclid=&confid=

Not sure if this will work or not!

nope, bugger it doesn't. Can design it but cannot export the pic of my completed kit!

Anyway, you can go on here and design your own kit. Just done one in sky blue and yellow. And to be honest it doesn't look quite as bad as I thought it would

Try it yourselves!

Last edited:

ohitsaidwalker king power

I'm not a fan of th eyellow kit. It too light. The home kit basically looks white from where i sit and so does the yellow kit, they're too simular. I think it woul dbe best to have a sky blue home kit and a dark coloured away kit, but keep the sky blue. If its good enough for Jimmy Hill, its damn sure good enough for us

I'm afraid I suspect your eyesight might need a check along with the linesman who missed the push on Baker in the first minute on Tuesday....

wingy

http://www.owayo.com/main.php?sport...rts&dl=fussballtrikots&lang=en&gclid=&confid=

Not sure if this will work or not!

nope, bugger it doesn't. Can design it but cannot export the pic of my completed kit!

Anyway, you can go on here and design your own kit. Just done one in sky blue and yellow. And to be honest it doesn't look quite as bad as I thought it would

Try it yourselves!
Whats commonly known as a discordant colour scheme ,where although from opposite sides of the colourwheel in cerain shades /hues they can complement one another.

ajsccfc

You could have hit Print Screen and then just pasted it into Paint or something. Save the trees!

Woah, I hope nobody's ever ordered the Orion design from that site.

rob9872

The whole point of our away kit this season is that it is like Brazil with the blue shorts and white socks - to be fair (Weds night apart) they've not done bad in it either. Who knows perhaps it's easier to pick players out?

As someone has already said Cardiff have changed for financial gain. Their fans didnt like it but they are 10 points clear at the top and heading to the PL. I doubt the kit has been a factor but I read less complaints about it now than when first suggested this time last year.

In the same way that the next generation are accepting the Ricoh as our home ahead of HR, people would get used to a new colour. We've not always been sky blue. The fabric of the kit is not the fabric of the club.

I don't mind what we play in and tbh I've thought for a while we should have a root and branches change as there are inherent problems throughout the club at all levels. MR appears (in the short term at least) to have addressed many of the playing and staffing issues, but who knows, a change of kit and identity might help push on to another level.

RichieGunns

The whole point of our away kit this season is that it is like Brazil with the blue shorts and white socks - to be fair (Weds night apart) they've not done bad in it either. Who knows perhaps it's easier to pick players out?

As someone has already said Cardiff have changed for financial gain. Their fans didnt like it but they are 10 points clear at the top and heading to the PL. I doubt the kit has been a factor but I read less complaints about it now than when first suggested this time last year.

In the same way that the next generation are accepting the Ricoh as our home ahead of HR, people would get used to a new colour. We've not always been sky blue. The fabric of the kit is not the fabric of the club.

I don't mind what we play in and tbh I've thought for a while we should have a root and branches change as there are inherent problems throughout the club at all levels. MR appears (in the short term at least) to have addressed many of the playing and staffing issues, but who knows, a change of kit and identity might help push on to another level.

At last! Someone with an actual opinion who would actually debate the idea rather than dismiss it out of hand!

Rob I could kiss you!

On second thought, no I just give you a manly hug :D

ajsccfc

I went for something daring that also incorporates a nod to the golden era.

Qt4aAix.jpg

How many should I get made for everyone? Orders via Paypal.

Otis

I like it, but why did you wait until pigeons poo'd all over it before you took a screenshot?

Otis

Maybe because it is easy to hit a standing target?

All the other players would be moving.

SkyblueBazza

I went for something daring that also incorporates a nod to the golden era.

Qt4aAix.jpg

How many should I get made for everyone? Orders via Paypal.

"Bell" who's he??? The brown...golden era? All I can remember is everyone saying how ghastly it was or taking the mickey...oh & a golden thumping at the hands of WBA 7-1

ajsccfc

First one's not bad, yeah. If yellow was to be incorporated I'd rather it be more the subtle end of the scale, like thin stripes or trim.

Paxman II

yellow on the cuff and you have it!
Socks must be yellow.
Shorts sky blue with some cuff yellow somewhere?

FootballAttic

Gotta say, I really didn't like the idea of it (even said so), but having drawn it out, I really like it...even edging towards the thicker stripes!

Will get some shorts and socks knocked up soon :)

Changeyourface

That kit with the thinner stripes does look quite nice in all fairness and wouldn't mind it as a home kit next year. Wouldn't want to see yellow added as a permenent fixture in our kits though.

Users who are viewing this thread