Match Thread Preston North End FC - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 4th Nov (2 Viewers)

bigfatronssba

It would be classic Cov to go on a crazy run good or bad

by bad I mean go down

there’s no medium

There is no medium for anyone in this division.

If you aren’t progressing you’re regressing

Flying Fokker

Brighton , are we going to have this every week until the form picks up then you inevitably say " well I was just worried "

Besides sacking the manager , I'm not entirely sure what you want to do ? Give him the chance to turn it around
Ignoring that is specific to one poster, it is tough being a city fan this season. The longer this goes on, people will be resigned to an average at best league Season.

We are where we are. Talk of wasted millions is bullshit. Let’s see where we are in the spring.

im sort of leaning towards mid table at best. I’d hoped we’d be in the top six.

Brighton Sky Blue

Ignoring that is specific to one poster, it is tough being a city fan this season. The longer this goes on, people will be resigned to an average at best league Season.

We are where we are. Talk of wasted millions is bullshit. Let’s see where we are in the spring.

im sort of leaning towards mid table at best. I’d hoped we’d be in the top six.
Hardly specific to just me is it?

pusbccfc

Yeah Josh Pask played 17 games that season

I'm not really sure your point. £20m means very little if it's replacing two players worth an awful lot more who carried the side for 2 seasons.

Evo1883

He said him and Adi only signed 4yr deals on the full understanding that it was the start of another process, and that everybody (King) in the building understood that. I don't think he's going anywhere just yet

And that's how it should be

Osullivan18

Not reading through all the comments, however for me second half we were decent, actually looked like we were trying to win and got hit on the counter. I'm hoping, MR actually gave it to them at half time

Next game, JDS needs to come out, sakamoto, not really sure why he isn't starting every game but he also needs to play

Cov98

Was it a penalty , haven't seen it back , and haven't watched the video as my signal is all over the place
Tugs his shirt in the box putting him off balance for the shot so it probably was a pen. Even if it wasn’t, it’s a stupid think to do because any ref is going to see that and give the pen.

PVA

Robins:

'I'm sure we are going to get another letter through to say there was an offside in the build up to second'.

The EFL sent a letter apologising for the farce on Monday it seems.

They did.

They said we should have had a penalty and the second was offside.

stupot07

Was it a penalty , haven't seen it back , and haven't watched the video as my signal is all over the place
It was a pen, soft but a pen. We'd have been screaming for it if it had happened at the other end of the pitch.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

rhino1002

Tugs his shirt in the box putting him off balance for the shot so it probably was a pen. Even if it wasn’t, it’s a stupid think to do because any ref is going to see that and give the pen.
He was lucky to stay on the field he should have been sent off
I think McFadz days are numbered

Alan Dugdales Moustache

What's Robins said in general please ? Anything about the system ?
We're not changing our style of play . Made it clear right at the end of the car interview

Users who are viewing this thread