New York (2 Viewers)

Adge

I’d recommend The Egde at Hudson Yards for your skyscraper experience … outdoor viewing deck, glass floor, 100 floors up. Pretty mild here right now for mid-January; low 40s today but getting colder with snow back end of next week. Where abouts in Jersey is your work visit - I live in Montclair but work in the city at the WTC. Never seen a City shirt on a tourist in +20yrs of living here!
Definitely. Amazing how the mind plays tricks on you when walking on the glass even though you know it’s safe but still think you are going to fall down to your death! 😁

JAM See

Bump!
I'm in Noo Yoik for Paddy's day, staying in Times Square area.
Any tips for watching the game at 07.15 local time?

Bertola

Bump!
I'm in Noo Yoik for Paddy's day, staying in Times Square area.
Any tips for watching the game at 07.15 local time?

If you need somewhere in NYC to watch the footy, I'd recommend the Football Factoy at Legends. I went to watch Arsenal Chelsea years ago there, was like a speak easy, sneaking in and going downstairs whilst it was still dark outside.

Loads of screens, Decent atmosphere and an "interesting" breakfast menu including Chicken Curry and Rice

CCfC2023

We watched the England vs USA game at The Triple Crown Ale House, 330 7th Ave, New York, NY 10001, loads of tvs above the bar and was a good atmosphere i think the locals don't really get football .

Como

5.15 for me, I have seen Legends mentioned on other forums, sounds a good bet. The closest I have got was a Brewer in Breck who gets in at 6 am on a Saturday and said I would be welcome. I would have to watch the first half in the car. No chicken curry but dog is welcome.

Think I will be watching in bed.

Users who are viewing this thread