Match Thread Leeds United - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 16th Dec (9 Viewers)

PVA

Part two of the bedwetting trilogy.

Tight loss, Robins makes minor change (eg Eccles for Allen), SBT goes into meltdown about how we’d definitely have won if we hadn’t “changed a winning team”.

2-1, Sheaf to finally score from the edge of the area.

Yep, because we should definitely set up exactly the same way against 3rd away as we did against 16th at home. Anything else is absolute cowardice.

procdoc

The only change I would make is Eccles in for Allen. If O’Hare is not considered fit enough to start then Allen will likely move to his role. The rest I would keep the same, Simms needs a run of games and Sakamoto and Wright are getting better with each game

Evo1883

First time here for me , it's like an institution rather than a football club .. huge memorial remembrance area too , amazing football matchday feel around the place ... impressed

Feels alot like when I went to Everton

Saddlebrains

Eccles Dasilva Bidwell all starting

1 up front

And its the one that doesnt seem to do much

Meltdown at 2pm

Hertsccfc

The only change I would make is Eccles in for Allen. If O’Hare is not considered fit enough to start then Allen will likely move to his role. The rest I would keep the same, Simms needs a run of games and Sakamoto and Wright are getting better with each game
People keep saying Simms needs a run of games. He is the only player who has played in every match this season. He started seven in a row and has played every minute of the last two.

Tommo1993

People keep saying Simms needs a run of games. He is the only player who has played in every match this season. He started seven in a row and has played every minute of the last two.

He did need a bit more than the cameos he was having before. But I genuinely feel he’s a first touch away from being our best striker, and one of our best players.

SkyBlueSoul

He did get that whack the other night, alternatives Lati, Burroughs?
Lati's the only other option seeing as Burroughs is on loan. I'm assuming he's going for Dasilva's pace, whoever's there will be up against Summerville

Hertsccfc

Lati's the only other option seeing as Burroughs is on loan. I'm assuming he's going for Dasilva's pace, whoever's there will be up against Summerville
Eccles is the obvious replacement at right back but suspect he will come into midfield. MvE was brilliant on Wednesday but did take a bad knock.

Esoterica

I reckon it'll be a very uninspiring:

Collins

MVE Thomas Kitching Bidwell

Saka Eccles Sheaf DaSilva

Allen

Godden

Users who are viewing this thread