Transfer Rumour Haji Wright (3 Viewers)

napolimp

Is Wright anywhere near the U.S. squad, because I noticed he hasn't joined them on either of the international breaks, and I thought he was an active international.

Evo1883

Is Wright anywhere near the U.S. squad, because I noticed he hasn't joined them on either of the international breaks, and I thought he was an active international.
He's not currently being picked and hasn't been since the world cup in December

fernandopartridge

Just seen him up Suzy Q's, playing English pool rather than the American shite they play, which is good progress. Asked him for a high five, but he missed.
I think I've just found the answer, we just need to make the goal we're shooting at twice as wide and divide the match into quarters rather than halves

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

SlowerThanPlatt

Balogun switched to the US recently in his position, with a home WC they’ll be attracting a lot of dual nationals which won’t help him

False9

We’ve been majorly ripped off, can’t believe this was actually sanctioned.
I don't understand why that's the takeaway from today's game.

Didn't utilise his running at all and crosses nowhere near him. He could have put himself about a bit more but hardly the reason we lost.

Sick Boy

I don't understand why that's the takeaway from today's game.

Didn't utilise his running at all and crosses nowhere near him. He could have put himself about a bit more but hardly the reason we lost.
I’m not blaming him or saying he’s the reason we lost but he’s not worth what we’ve paid for him.

ProfessorbyGrace

The system is not suiting the strikers, at all.

Wright is being deployed in a role that isn’t suiting his actual strengths, hence why he’s looking so ineffective, which is the only plausible reason he looks so awful.

Look at his highlights reel: he thrives off long balls over the top, counter attacking, going wide and taking defenders on, and getting into the box when the ball is wide on the opposite flank.

It looks like he’s being told to pretty much play as a regular striker; square peg syndrome. 🤷‍♂️

Sick Boy

The system is not suiting the strikers, at all.

Wright is being deployed in a role that isn’t suiting his actual strengths, hence why he’s looking so ineffective, which is the only plausible reason he looks so awful.

Look at his highlights reel: he thrives off long balls over the top, counter attacking, going wide and taking defenders on, and getting into the box when the ball is wide on the opposite flank.

It looks like he’s being told to pretty much play as a regular striker; square peg syndrome. 🤷‍♂️
I can only think Robins assumed Hamer was staying.

Terry Gibson's perm

We are too slow at the back getting it forward, our crossing is always from to deep and floaty, nobody gets to the line and pulls it back.

pusbccfc

Will come good when Robins decides to mold a formation about £20m worth of players rather than shoehorning them into a style play suited for two players.

Macca

Do you remember last close season where all we did was buy Palmer and nearly sell O’Hare, then actually sell Hyam?

I do but in terms of the entire picture nowhere near as bad. What we lost, the money we had and how it was spunked on 2 players who don’t fit our approach. Criminally the purchases also seemed to have been based on one player still being here and not being injured which is lunacy

pusbccfc

Every time I find a new video of Haji, I just think we have found the new Gyökeres.

Are defenders in the Championship just too good or has he just lost all power and pace?

Users who are viewing this thread