Gyokeres (9 Viewers)

Sbarcher

Read Leeds have made an approach, 16 million apparently, this’ll test Doug kings “ wer‘e not selling anyone “ statement
Decent first stab to get the ball rolling.

Robccfc87

Read Leeds have made an approach, 16 million apparently, this’ll test Doug kings “ wer‘e not selling anyone “ statement
If true that’s a “fun zone” offer!
In fairness if there are multiple clubs interested then surely we can negotiate a few mil more and as much as it pains me, that is an offer too good for this club to turn down.

Happy_Martian

does anyone honestly think Vik will still be a Sky Blue after Sunday's game??

Yes but whether we still have him, have King approved as 85% owner and Robins still willing to be boss by the time Wrecksham come to town, it's too early to tell 😱

edgy

Robins again being categoric.

"Viktor is going nowhere. I can tell you now he is going nowhere in January. Absolutely no chance. I’ve spoken to Vik.”

Warwickhunt

Not sure that selling Vik for £1m given his track record at that point was "cheap".....it might seem like that now, but some on here were questioning that fee.
1 million is not cheap for an untried untested young player! Else Brighton would have extended his contract if they wanted to so dont belive it will be a massive sell on Fee!

Perryccfc

Without trying to put 2 and 2 together and getting 19, I wonder if there is anything in Everton calling Ellis Simms back from his loan at Scumderland. As in, would they use him in a makeweight deal of player plus cash to try get Vik.

More likely desperation on their part as they can’t score at the moment of course.

higgs

Without trying to put 2 and 2 together and getting 19, I wonder if there is anything in Everton calling Ellis Simms back from his loan at Scumderland. As in, would they use him in a makeweight deal of player plus cash to try get Vik.

More likely desperation on their part as they can’t score at the moment of course.
Would do a cash plus swap deal

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

CovLis86

Toneys injury (ignoring the potential ban he faces anyway) may encourage Brentford to get a few more notes out.

lord_garrincha

Hopefully, we would refuse such a transaction out of respect to Sunderland...

Sbarcher

I think this is a good shout. Sunderland fans think he’s nowhere near good enough for the Premier League. Scored a few goals but general play pretty poor.

Tommo1993

Neither Simms or Gyokeres are enough to get them out of trouble. Simms would be a completely inadequate replacement for Gyokeres too.

pusbccfc

Just seen this video uploaded 2 days ago.

What a player he is. Must be the most unique footballer I've ever seen at Coventry. So powerful and so difficult to get the ball off him. So gangly but feet like Messi.

fernandopartridge

The one glimmer of hope in relation to Gyok is the fact that he's already been at a PL club and suffered from not playing. I get the feeling he felt that he should have been given more of a chance there, especially when you can see Neal Maupay getting a game! I think he likes being the main man here. His own words have suggested similar.

PVA

Simms has a better minutes per goals this season than Gyokeres.

We're not going to get a replacement anywhere near as good as Gyokeres obviously, but Simms could be a decent option

SBAndy

Simms has a better minutes per goals this season than Gyokeres.

We're not going to get a replacement anywhere near as good as Gyokeres obviously, but Simms could be a decent option

And on this, Gyok has missed 9 ‘big chances’ this season to Simms’ 2. Granted he creates a lot of opportunities himself but it’s daft to think he’s irreplaceable.

Evo1883

Of course, he's the best striker in the division so his all round game blows every striker out the water

Problem is imo we have to try and replace with a similar type of player , physical lone striker that can carry the ball ..where the fook we get one from who knows

Users who are viewing this thread