Match Thread Forest Green (A) (1 Viewer)

Manchester_sky_blue

Will try and wait to go doolally over Sakamoto until he’s playing against Championship opposition.
I Dont Think It Works Like That Season 1 GIF by Paramount+

Houdi

Although it was only a friendly against low level opposition ,both Simms goals were both excellent finishes. The first showed a great desire to stretch and get a strike away, and the 2nd an instant control , before burying the ball in the back of the net.
Whilst Gyokeres was undoubtedly a great player for us, to me he was a scorer of great goals, more than a great goal scorer. Lots of his goals were highlight reel goals, and individual efforts ,brilliant to watch, but not so many 'bread and butter goals.
I remain hopeful that Simms maybe able to both match and maybe surpass Gyokeres goal tally. Still very early days but to me Simms looks a more natural goalscorer than Gyokeres.

stevefloyd

[QUOTE="rob9872, post: 2805597, member: 2037

Going loco, Tatsu Sakamoto
We hope he stays so long
Yes, you'll be going loco Tatsu Sakamoto
The magic down the wings strong
Like it, now do one for Joel Latibeaudiere 🤭
[/QUOTE]
to aga doo,,,Latibeau beau beau Latibeaudiere ....repeat as necessary

Alkhen

Although it was only a friendly against low level opposition ,both Simms goals were both excellent finishes. The first showed a great desire to stretch and get a strike away, and the 2nd an instant control , before burying the ball in the back of the net.
Whilst Gyokeres was undoubtedly a great player for us, to me he was a scorer of great goals, more than a great goal scorer. Lots of his goals were highlight reel goals, and individual efforts ,brilliant to watch, but not so many 'bread and butter goals.
I remain hopeful that Simms maybe able to both match and maybe surpass Gyokeres goal tally. Still very early days but to me Simms looks a more natural goalscorer than Gyokeres.
Agree regarding Simms looking a more natural finisher. But Vik had a knack of turning a game with a moment of magic, lots of his goals he made himself, long dribbling runs seemed to be his trademark. I think Simms can be a massive success but we'll have to change the way we play.

Alkhen

Agree regarding Simms looking a more natural finisher. But Vik had a knack of turning a game with a moment of magic, lots of his goals he made himself, long dribbling runs seemed to be his trademark. I think Simms can be a massive success but we'll have to change the way we play.
:oops: to be fair he looked class in the first preseason games. He'll come good I'm convinced. Just over thinking things I reckon

Users who are viewing this thread