Fans Meeting Tonight (3 Viewers)

ccfcway

The entitlement comes from the fact that most fans have never adjusted to our status as a lower league club with middling support.

don't agree. The crewe JPT game shows that. We just want something to cheer and support. Starved of any success for most of our fans lifetimes

singers_pore

andreasb, what exactly is your angle / remit, you post,
'they are better owners now than at any time in the last 10 yrs'
ffs, were you ignored as a child ?
your posts border on the level of being imperceptibly bizarre,
wake up & smell the f***ing coffee..........:vomit::asshat:

I think some people like andreasb are in fact fans from rival teams who come on here to take the piss. That can be the only logical explanation for their support of SISU.

Nick

Administrator
What do people think about the idea of bringing the Jimmy Hill Legacy Fund into it?

If people are going all using Jimmy Hill then surely it is ideal to do some fundraising at the same time?

ashbyjan

letsallsingtogether

I was planning on coming up from Portsmouth with my son for that game and certainly won't be now as I don't want to subject him to that negative experience. He just won't understand.....

Agree with what's said above, sisu are unlikely to be affected by any protest at Coventry, other than perhaps the press coverage, which is likely to be local only.

The march to the Ricoh is a good idea but don't agree with boycotting as part of protest. People wont go in if they don't want to anyway without creating a 'divide'.

Offices/financial area of London protest, as was done previously, might turn more heads in their quaters. They should be inconveniced by the protest. JS etc won't give a shite about 2-3k less supporters.
Like we said this is a multi pronged objective.
We have plans in place for London starting at Chalton.
Bringing central London to a complete stop is our first aim.
PUSB

ashbyjan

If the campaign is using Jimmy's name has anyone thought to check that his family are OK with it?

Campaign News

The Sky Blue Trust have said in a tweet that Jimmy Hill's widow has given permission for Jimmy's name to be used in the campaign to get the current owners of CCFC to end their interest in the club.

The meeting on Monday night which was attended by representatives from a number of supporters groups and individuals, came up with the hashtag #FightingTheJimmyHillWay for the campaign

The Sky Blue Trust have confirmed: "Pleased 2 advise that Bryony Hill widow of Jimmy has granted permission to use his name in our campaign and has given us her 100% backing.

"She has also added that if he were still alive that he would be straight to Coventry to sort this mess !"

AndreasB

don't agree. The crewe JPT game shows that. We just want something to cheer and support. Starved of any success for most of our fans lifetimes

The Crewe game proved the opposite. People will turn up if given artificially cheap tickets and a sniff of Wembley. Not league games that actually matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AndreasB

Campaign News

The Sky Blue Trust have said in a tweet that Jimmy Hill's widow has given permission for Jimmy's name to be used in the campaign to get the current owners of CCFC to end their interest in the club.

The meeting on Monday night which was attended by representatives from a number of supporters groups and individuals, came up with the hashtag #FightingTheJimmyHillWay for the campaign

The Sky Blue Trust have confirmed: "Pleased 2 advise that Bryony Hill widow of Jimmy has granted permission to use his name in our campaign and has given us her 100% backing.

"She has also added that if he were still alive that he would be straight to Coventry to sort this mess !"

Oh dear.

AndreasB

Like we said this is a multi pronged objective.
We have plans in place for London starting at Chalton.
Bringing central London to a complete stop is our first aim.
PUSB

Chalton, or Charlton is some distance from Central London . Sitting in the middle of the A2 in that part of London is wholly unwise love.

AndreasB

andreasb, what exactly is your angle / remit, you post,
'they are better owners now than at any time in the last 10 yrs'
ffs, were you ignored as a child ?
your posts border on the level of being imperceptibly bizarre,
wake up & smell the f***ing coffee..........:vomit::asshat:

Just a different opinion to you George.

AndreasB

I think some people like andreasb are in fact fans from rival teams who come on here to take the piss. That can be the only logical explanation for their support of SISU.

I will be at the game tonight (if that is still allowed)

Bet you aren't .

ccfcway

The Crewe game proved the opposite. People will turn up if given artificially cheap tickets and a sniff of Wembley. Not league games that actually matter.

People turned up because we nearly had success !

They can go any time to Wembley and Watch England.

Those who attendend wanted to go and see CCFC at Wembley !

letsallsingtogether

Chalton, or Charlton is some distance from Central London . Sitting in the middle of the A2 in that part of London is wholly unwise love.

Ah but the train go to London first.
So yes we will get there early do our thing and then off to the game.
PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread