Fans Meeting Tonight (2 Viewers)

Grendel

Blame me all you like you cok end . Sat in th Dominican enjoying myself whilst you sit in your bedroom all bitter and twisted .

Twisted sister big in those parts? Surprised.

Bruce the Boot

What you doing logging on here? Enjoy your holiday. Christ the last thing you wanna be doing is reading about CCFC
Your right pal, but being sky blu I need to know what's going on . Little break before evening meal .

Johnnythespider

So what's the synopsis of the meeting? Was it useful? Is there now a coherent plan going forward that can be shared?
Well, a couple of warts were identified and it was decided to treat them with Compound W freeze off which is the UTFs wart treatment of choice

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Captain Dart

Rather hope if they drop off more don't grow back.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

If you're launching a campaign and what people to support it wouldn't you want to get as much information out there as possible?

Can someone who knew about the meeting and went let the rest of us in on the big secret.
There are various groups working on different things think you will find they will come out shortly.

shmmeee

Didn't know about it, but as my Dad is in one of those pictures, I'll ask him what the crack was later. Sometimes I don't get told if it's super secret squirrel though.

Nick

Administrator
Didn't know about it, but as my Dad is in one of those pictures, I'll ask him what the crack was later. Sometimes I don't get told if it's super secret squirrel though.

If you spot one of these in his possession, you know it's on.

disguse.jpg

Ian1779

For me - priorities for any United action would be:

Looking at attracting potential partners to take CCFC over from SISU or st least identifying them
What plans can be put in motion should liquidation/admin be courted by SISU (as in how can they be blocked)
A meaningful protest

ccfcway

interesting to see that the agreed approach as the best way to support CCFC could be a total boycott of the game...

Really cant see how that will make a difference. Even an agreed boycott would have a larger attendance than we got at home v West Ham already this season

oucho

A boycott of Rochdale seems to of been talked about.
Although I personally would support that, I suspect too many fans will ignore it for this to work on its own. I would love it to work though, as the Dale fans plus sub-1k diehards in the stadium would really send a message. Hopefully a march is on the cards, protests outside the new Sisu HQ (both of which I would join), and a plan to highlight Joy/SISU to the national media and really light a fire under their corporate profile.

skybluebeduff

Although I personally would support that, I suspect too many fans will ignore it for this to work on its own. I would love it to work though, as the Dale fans plus sub-1k diehards in the stadium would really send a message. Hopefully a march is on the cards, protests outside the new Sisu HQ (both of which I would join), and a plan to highlight Joy/SISU to the national media and really light a fire under their corporate profile.
I think a march before the game is planned too, then continued outside the ground during the game. The trust will release more soon.

Ian1779

If you could fill it by getting at least 20K and then everyone left at half time, leaving SISU OUT banners draped over their empty seats that would make one hell of a statement.

oucho

If you could fill it by getting at least 20K and then everyone left at half time, leaving SISU OUT banners draped over their empty seats that would make one hell of a statement.
Well yeah but dream on.

oucho

Users who are viewing this thread