Transfer Rumour Fadz to Blackburn (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Unbelievable servant for us. Not many players have improved over time like he has.

SkyBlueMatt

I can't remember if it was Bristol City or Forest (I remember they played in red). When defending a corner he took 3/4 of their players out legally. The photo after with bodies everywhere. :ROFLMAO:

He's been such an important, fantastic player for us.

larry_david

I can't remember if it was Bristol City or Forest (I remember they played in red). When defending a corner he took 3/4 of their players out legally. The photo after with bodies everywhere. :ROFLMAO:

He's been such an important, fantastic player for us.
Rov'rum

PVA

my mates a blackburn fan, he says they play 3 at the back and have a few injuries in those positions.

Well I don't want to have to doubt your mate, but they have played 4 at the back in every league game this season bar the last match according to all sources I can see!

rob9872

Great servant and thanks, but if it's him and Hyam in a back 4 we should all make a few quid backing the opposition for the rest of the season.

play_in_skyblue_stripes

What can we say about Kyle McFadzean?!

From his slow start, making 3-4 absolute clangers in the first 2 months to becoming a MONSTER in the league 1 title season, stepping up in the Championship and defying age to improve season on season, adding some goals to his game and stepping in as captain.

He's one of my fav players from the past 5 years (with Kelly) and as a 37 year old (me) he's proven to be an inspiration in what he's done for this club. I drunkenly instagram messaged him two years ago to say he'd helped reignite my love for this club.

It was always going to end at some point and I pray to God there's been no internal bust up, he's good enough for a Championship club still, and I wish him all the best. At his age he needs to play every minute he can because time stands still for no one.

What a player, what a man, what a legend. Kyle Mcfadzean
A truly great post Larry David.
I too hope there was no bust up.
Yeah I was at Rotherham game and had a nightmare. Discussed this with a younger guy after game and he had a totally different view and said he will offer a lot.

The younger guy was definitely right.
Kyle, you are always welcome at Coventry City.

Joy Division

What an incredible signing he turned out to be for us. An era-defining player that epitomised the team spirt we had from the League 1 title winning side right up until the Championship play off final. I think we were very lucky to have signed him at the time and was the perfect leader we needed during that era. Thankfully the transition has been a smooth one with finding a natural replacement for him and we really did get to see his best years as a footballer. That said I still think he has a couple more seasons left in him.

Skyblue_LDN

I’ve been a big fan of him, as much for his character and commitment but can’t begrudge him moving on if he doesn’t figure in our plans going forward and wants to play football. The romantic in me wants these guys to stay forever and become part of the coaching set up but we can’t keep everyone around for sentiment sake. Best of luck to him, had a horrible year losing his mum and maybe a fresh start somewhere will be good for him

Jamesimus

Great player for us and was brilliant last season. One of my favourite players of recent years.

Blackburn apparently switching to a back 3, haven’t been good at set-pieces and are lacking leaders. They don’t seem to know it yet, but it’s a good signing for them.

He may have a face like a ham sandwich that’s been in your bag for 2 weeks, but he’s a proper footballer as well, not just a bruiser.

Mcbean

Top fella and nice one at that - was really dedicated to the cause and laid his body on the line for the Sky blues - utmost respect for him and good luck at Blackburn

Adge

One of Robins most important signings. An old school beast of a player! Wish him all the best. 👏

SleepyGinger

Got a case to be Robins best ever signing, don’t think we would have won league 1 without him and stayed up that first year in the championship and he just got better. Remember games against the likes of Mitrovic when he completely pocketed him. Been massive influence for the likes of Hyam, Doyle, Rose. A proper modern day legend.

skybluericoh

All the best Fadz hope he will be back for legends days in the future. Maybe not this season….
for me his return last season after an injury was instrumental in our improvement and play off push.

Users who are viewing this thread