Transfer Rumour Fadz to Blackburn (1 Viewer)

RegTheDonk

Great player and importantly a massive character. To me he ozzes team spirit, comradeship, all that stuff. A big loss even not playing but wish him well and hope we see him back as part of future legends days.

slowpoke

It should be in both changing rooms
Make no mistake George Curtis was a bloody good player, tough as teak, great in defending crosses and had pace. His broken leg held him up to show how good he was against the country’s best centre-forwards but he was back in 6 months and played a vital part of our survival.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

One of our most influential players and a modern day legend. It was clear his time with us was sadly coming to an end but wish him all the best for the future.

Got to admit I'm a bit surprised he got snapped up by another Championship club if I'm honest. His experience and leadership will help but pace and movement could prove a problem for him at this level now, but hope it works out for him.

Manchester_sky_blue

One of our most influential players and a modern day legend. It was clear his time with us was sadly coming to an end but wish him all the best for the future.

Got to admit I'm a bit surprised he got snapped up by another Championship club if I'm honest. His experience and leadership will help but pace and movement could prove a problem for him at this level now, but hope it works out for him.
Short term deal for a player with lots of leadership skills joining a side who are badly lacking in that department. Expect he will join a team lower down the pyramid in the summer.

Astute

He already has a good understanding with Hyam. Could be a very good signing for them. They don't exactly play the same way we do.

skybluericoh

Every team that has won the prem has been bank rolled compared to most of the other teams that have been there even spurs, Everton, villa have all had / got billionaires backing them, but yet to win since the prem was formed.

Adge

Wonder if he’ll play against us in April? Assume he will if his contract was terminated so can’t see why not.

Mucca Mad Boys

He already has a good understanding with Hyam. Could be a very good signing for them. They don't exactly play the same way we do.
Honestly, I thought McFadz was going to drop to a L1 or L2 team. I do not think moving to Blackburn will work out at all.

You cannot dislike McFadz and he’s been a stalwart since he’s joined and as other have said, arguably MRs best signing…

… Platitudes aside, my gut feeling was that he was player that is punching above their weight and I have doubts as to whether he can play Championship football still. Especially in a back 4 as Blackburn play and imo, this has Arjan de Zeeuw vibes for Blackburn.

SBT

Hilarious how he almost botches that video right at the end with our famous CCFC rallying cry:

“Up the Po…up the……up Coventry, c’mon bwarrs”

Martin180

Honestly, I thought McFadz was going to drop to a L1 or L2 team. I do not think moving to Blackburn will work out at all.

You cannot dislike McFadz and he’s been a stalwart since he’s joined and as other have said, arguably MRs best signing…

… Platitudes aside, my gut feeling was that he was player that is punching above their weight and I have doubts as to whether he can play Championship football still. Especially in a back 4 as Blackburn play and imo, this has Arjan de Zeeuw vibes for Blackburn.
Their activity today is weird . Wait till the last day of the window to sell their biggest asset and replace him with a load of stop gaps

Brighton Sky Blue

Hilarious how he almost botches that video right at the end with our famous CCFC rallying cry:

“Up the Po…up the……up Coventry, c’mon bwarrs”
Think he was about to say ‘Up the Play Up Sky Blues’

Astute

I'm sure he will do a job for them.

Their season is about over. Absolutely no chance of the playoffs and just a few wins from safety. If they were chasing the playoffs like us I would tend to agree. His experience and desire to win will see them over the line.

Johhny Blue

Make no mistake George Curtis was a bloody good player, tough as teak, great in defending crosses and had pace. His broken leg held him up to show how good he was against the country’s best centre-forwards but he was back in 6 months and played a vital part of our survival.
They say he used to train by running full speed in brick walls. He had to stop when they ran out of walls.

Users who are viewing this thread