Transfer Rumour Fadz to Blackburn (1 Viewer)

Brighton Sky Blue

Knowing the most recent transfer fiasco it wouldn’t shock me at all if he resigned. He was quite vocally unhappy in the summer

Tea & Busquets

If the options on players is indeed true we should undoubtedly be looking at Harrison Burrows and Kwame Poku at the very least. Still think Ronnie Edwards is out of our range and I’m not sure Ricky Jade Jones is what we need right now but wouldn’t be upset if we got him.

skybluegod

Knowing the most recent transfer fiasco it wouldn’t shock me at all if he resigned. He was quite vocally unhappy in the summer

It's not just transfer fiasco. They are in deep financial shit. My Blackburn supporting mate says venkys have had assets frozen and there is only money until end of the season. Add on the transfer stuff as you say then I think he has every right to walk.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

If the options on players is indeed true we should undoubtedly be looking at Harrison Burrows and Kwame Poku at the very least. Still think Ronnie Edwards is out of our range and I’m not sure Ricky Jade Jones is what we need right now but wouldn’t be upset if we got him.
RJJ would be a nice little back up I think, can play across the forward line and is quite young so a lot of potential to develop nicely

slowpoke

There’s talk of Blackburn manager Tomasson about to leave Blackburn could that be a chance for MacFadz to step up at least until end of season.

Hobo

There’s talk of Blackburn manager Tomasson about to leave Blackburn could that be a chance for MacFadz to step up at least until end of season.
Why? Remy Reynierse and David Lowe both have more coaching and managerial experience. I'm sure they will appoint someone quickly.

covboy9

Poku isn’t very good

TomRad85

Poku is only 22, he's getting better constantly. Class player.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

no_loyalty

Blackburn have lost their appeal to sign the American striker on loan, will probably tip him over the edge.

slowpoke

Well I reckon what’s happening at Blackburn has been bubbling away for a while, if not on the managing side I’d think if it is Eustace he has seen as the championship experienced McFadz to help reserect Blackburn.

SlowerThanPlatt

Well I reckon what’s happening at Blackburn has been bubbling away for a while, if not on the managing side I’d think if it is Eustace he has seen as the championship experienced McFadz to help reserect Blackburn.
The manager resigned apparently as he wants the Swedish NT job

SBT

There’s only one man for the job

World Cup Thumbs Up GIF by Twitter

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Mcfadz has apparently had a cracking debut for Blackburn. Good on him.

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk
If he plays in a 3 he’ll be a cracking signing for them. The only reason he’s not still here is becuase he doesn’t have the pace that Kitching and Thomas have.

I wish him well apart from the obligatory nightmare last away game

Users who are viewing this thread