Expect another delay (1 Viewer)

OldBedrocker

So order delivered today 2 shirts folded and bagged up 1 loose in packaging with dirty marks all over the back

Saddlebrains

Got a shirt today in the jammiest way possible

Did my usual weekly wander into the town store to ask for an update

As i was in there a lady came in behind me asking to return a pre order. No damage or anything, checked it over. I turned round and said hang on what size is it? She said L, which is my size, i said hold your horses before you return it ill have it off you.

She said ok, checked it over, went to the cashpoint, handed her £50 and bobs your uncle

Going to put the lottery on tonight

Id like to add the staff had nothing to do with it and they have said they are expecting permission to resell the shirts from Friday onwards

Macca1987

Eventually got my first message after two weeks regarding my grandsons kit. Apologies for the missing item and the delay and it will go out shortly. Go to my order enquiry and it was closed within minutes of the email. I would expect them to hold my query open until they have at least shipped the item lol

rob9872

Well I've had a good chat with someone today concerning my missing comms and if they arrive tomorrow as planned then I wont have a bad word said about them :)

Having said that I was hoping when I took the call that there might be a cheeky little discount on the away kit as compensation ;)

skybluelee

Mine have finally arrived. Initial observations;

1) they are all screwed up to fuck. Probably deliberate after all my moaning on Twitter
2) the sizing is much more generous than last year. Medium this year is quite roomy, last year was on the snug side.
3) the shirt looks much nicer in person

Hope those still waiting for theirs get them sorted and when they do arrive they don't need a fucking iron...

Last edited:

shepardo01

Order 1 (one shirt!) Received despatch email this afternoon!!!!! -Hooray!!
Order 2 (multiple kids items)..... still nothing.....
Booooooooo!

Cov98

Mine have finally arrived. Initial observations;

1) they are all screwed up to fuck. Probably deliberate after all my moaning on Twitter
2) the sizing is much more generous than last year. Medium this year is quite roomy, last year was on the snug side.
3) the shirt looks much nicer in person

Hope those still waiting for theirs get them sorted and when they do arrive they don't need a fucking iron...
Noticed this myself. Came all scrumpled up with creases all over it.
Not liking the way it fits to be honest. The V neck drops way too low and makes me look like I shouldn’t be allowed near a playground

tom88

Still nothing my side

1 adult
2 children

ordered 15th July

feel like asking to cancel it so I can have my money back

Warwickhunt

My lad got a message that EVRI have delivered his shirt today! he goes home to get it needless to say nothing was there! He went to everynearby house to check.. nothing! There driver did not take a picture of where he delivered it only the Google map reference. My lads Ring door was not activated either.

Why on earth do CCFC use such a shite delivery carrier? A leopard never changes its spots( Hermes). Now he has got to start chasing it up! Bloody pathetic Coventry City FC

Let me know if by chance someone is offering large shirt for sale cos It wouldn't be past their conscience to try and sell it on here

JDL85

My lad got a message that EVRI have delivered his shirt today! he goes home to get it needless to say nothing was there! He went to everynearby house to check.. nothing! There driver did not take a picture of where he delivered it only the Google map reference. My lads Ring door was not activated either.

Why on earth do CCFC use such a shite delivery carrier? A leopard never changes its spots( Hermes). Now he has got to start chasing it up! Bloody pathetic Coventry City FC

Let me know if by chance someone is offering large shirt for sale cos It wouldn't be past their conscience to try and sell it on here

Yeah Evri are a disgrace. I was away last weekend and they decided to leave my shirt on my doorstep, after 7pm at night, in a busy row of terraced houses. Fortunately I contacted my neighbour who collected the parcel. We've had 3 parcels stolen off our doorstep in the past year, each time it's Evri who just leave parcels on doorsteps in full view of anyone passing by.

Macca1987

Knock on door last week from Evri, wife didn't even get a chance to open the door before he was chucking it over the back gate, could have been anything in the parcel, anyway when she challenged him, hi replied 'I didn't think you were in', laughable they are

wingy

Knock on door last week from Evri, wife didn't even get a chance to open the door before he was chucking it over the back gate, could have been anything in the parcel, anyway when she challenged him, hi replied 'I didn't think you were in', laughable they are
They're probably doing two shifts a day,the part day job and then another on Uber eats late afternoon to ten ?

Ccfcsj

Yeah Evri are a disgrace. I was away last weekend and they decided to leave my shirt on my doorstep, after 7pm at night, in a busy row of terraced houses. Fortunately I contacted my neighbour who collected the parcel. We've had 3 parcels stolen off our doorstep in the past year, each time it's Evri who just leave parcels on doorsteps in full view of anyone passing by.
I must have the only decent Evri delivery person in Cov - possibly UK. She always makes sure you are in and when you are not she leaves the parcel with a neighbour and puts a card in the letterbox. She's also very friendly and always says hello is she sees you in the street.

Saddlebrains

I must have the only decent Evri delivery person in Cov - possibly UK. She always makes sure you are in and when you are not she leaves the parcel with a neighbour and puts a card in the letterbox. She's also very friendly and always says hello is she sees you in the street.

Shag her then

Brighton Sky Blue

Racist that

Shag her then
The Simpsons Dancing GIF

shepardo01

Mark Hornby got in touch with me & they now have the YL size. So I should expect dispatch either today or tomorrow.

I doubt I will clear my calendar, mind.
Still nothing - my order included two sizes of boys shirts and shorts - think there (lost track to be honest) were stock issues with shorts too!🤦

chiefdave

My Evri guy is decent, never had a problem with them. DHL on the other hand ...

Users who are viewing this thread