Expect another delay (3 Viewers)

San Francisco

Knock on door last week from Evri, wife didn't even get a chance to open the door before he was chucking it over the back gate, could have been anything in the parcel, anyway when she challenged him, hi replied 'I didn't think you were in', laughable they are

Saw a Royal Mail driver do this a few weeks back while I was out working. Knocked on the door, put the parcel down, waited 10 seconds, picked the parcel back up then fucked off just as the lady opened the door.

skybluepm2

Finally arrived, crumpled up in a large paper envelope totally unwrapped, unlike my boys too which was on a hanger and protected (socks included).. but it’s here at long last so happy days!

Now to pre-order the away shirt! :LOL:

skybluelee

Finally arrived, crumpled up in a large paper envelope totally unwrapped, unlike my boys too which was on a hanger and protected (socks included).. but it’s here at long last so happy days!

Now to pre-order the away shirt! :LOL:
Yeah mine looked like the warehouse workers had all taken it in turns to stamp all over it. Its been hung up in the wardbrobe for the last 3 days but still looks a right state. I'm hoping in this heat the creases will fall out when I run in it at parkrun tomorrow!

mrfr

Finally got an email promising that the order I placed on the first day of pre-orders will almost definitely be shipped before the end of next week.

I am also neither grateful nor patient.

Attachments

• IMG_4344.jpeg
    IMG_4344.jpeg
    748.3 KB · Views: 47

shepardo01

Finally got an email promising that the order I placed on the first day of pre-orders will almost definitely be shipped before the end of next week.

I am also neither grateful nor patient.
That is a BS generic reply... I had the same a couple of weeks ago....
Bear in mind, this is not from the club, but the retail partner.... who I think have lied to the club and more-so us fans, quite a few times!!....

lord_garrincha

Still nothing...

I'm expecting a reply to a customer services email first.

Dear valued customer,

What are you moaning about?

By the time we can be bothered to dispatch it, it will be a retro collectors item worth ten-fold what you paid.

Stay on the journey x

Sick Boy

Does anyone know when the away shirts are available? I went to order a home shirt for a gift for someone but it’s not possible to buy them now until an unspecified time next week. Whoever’s in charge of all this internally really should be looking for a new job.

Saddlebrains

Does anyone know when the away shirts are available? I went to order a home shirt for a gift for someone but it’s not possible to buy them now until an unspecified time next week. Whoever’s in charge of all this internally really should be looking for a new job.

I think anyone thats pre ordered the away after this shitfest needs their head testing

ajsccfc

Good news for online shoppers though where the kit category contains all the socks you could ever want and the big CCFC MUGS splash image links to the wrong empty page

mrfr

Finally got my shirts today. The kids one looks fine but the adult one is a mess. I’d be less picky if I hadn’t waited so long or paid so much, but it:

1. Showed up shoved into the bag and creased to fuck.
2. Has a random bit of yellow tape stuck on the arm for some reason.
3. The club crest seems to have been added at an angle which would make sense if the Hummel logo was at the same angle on the other side, but it isn’t so it just looks wrong.
4. the front sponsor logo has been applied without the shirt being laid properly flat and so it naturally ruffles up the material underneath it.
5. the base material of the shirt has a bunch of little imperfections in it almost like it’s been stabbed at with a needle.
6. There is a mark all the around the back sponsor in a square that looks like it was a backing for a heat transfer that got too hot when it was applied.

if I didn’t order it myself I’d have sworn it was a DHgate special. In fact, the Avispa Fukuoka shirt I ordered from there arrived quicker, is much better quality, was packaged by someone who definitely had hands and cost less than 20% of the price.

Like, I want to give the club money, but there’s no chance I’m buying another shirt so long as this is the kind of thing you get.

Mcbean

Finally got my shirts today. The kids one looks fine but the adult one is a mess. I’d be less picky if I hadn’t waited so long or paid so much, but it:

3. The club crest seems to have been added at an angle which would make sense if the Hummel logo was at the same angle on the other side, but it isn’t so it just looks wrong.
4. the front sponsor logo has been applied without the shirt being laid properly flat and so it naturally ruffles up the material underneath it.
5. the base material of the shirt has a bunch of little imperfections in it almost like it’s been stabbed at with a needle.
6. There is a mark all the around the back sponsor in a square that looks like it was a backing for a heat transfer that got too hot when it was applied.

if I didn’t order it myself I’d have sworn it was a DHgate special. In fact, the Avispa Fukuoka shirt I ordered from there arrived quicker, is much better quality, was packaged by someone who definitely had hands and cost less than 20% of the price.

Like, I want to give the club money, but there’s no chance I’m buying another shirt so long as this is the kind of thing you get.
You should return it with the same text as above - shoddy quality , no excuse not to exchange it however much you want to wear it

hill83

Can’t wait to see the end of Hummel

Users who are viewing this thread