Expect another delay (1 Viewer)

Brighton Sky Blue

Still nothing 😠

Of course i’ve not ordered anything but it would be nice to get a message anyway. Just check how I am.
Feel Better Cheer Up GIF

torchomatic

Son's arrived this morning.

skyblueinswansea

Got mine today, did anyone else notice the invoice/delivery note was from GHD? What is the link there? As someone folically challenged I’m not sure if they are mocking me as well as making me wait.

lord_garrincha

So are my two orders.
Recieved an e.mail answer today (sent many emails!)
Order 1 - no stock yet received of adult long sleeved shirts.
Order 2 - no stock of kids YL or YM shirts. No stock of YM shorts ....

Thought they were on the truck that broke down!? 🤷🤦

Sorry sorry state of affairs ....
My lad has a YL shirt & shorts... can't wait to tell him! Piss take.

Kilclines curly mullet

So are my two orders.
Recieved an e.mail answer today (sent many emails!)
Order 1 - no stock yet received of adult long sleeved shirts.
Order 2 - no stock of kids YL or YM shirts. No stock of YM shorts ....

Thought they were on the truck that broke down!? 🤷🤦

Sorry sorry state of affairs ....
All I’m getting is a copy and past standard reply.

I am emailing them twice a day - I don’t expect any additional information but just doing it to annoy them like they have annoyed me..(my childish side)

Ill probably be pushed further to the back of the queue as a result

scubasteve

Still waiting on my lads kit and i haven't had any email responses either.

I will give it till the end of the week, if it hasnt turned up or had no communication. Then i will do a charge back with my credit card.

Alex1987

Still not heard a thing since my order (the Tuesday after the Friday release). Surely tomorrow is the latest to hit this week...?

skybluepm2

Still not heard a thing since my order (the Tuesday after the Friday release). Surely tomorrow is the latest to hit this week...?

King said on Friday that all orders will be out by the end of this week… still nothing.

Incredible really when all of the outstanding stock was on a broken down lorry on Friday 25th of August and alleged to have been delivered to the warehouse by the 30th. 🤥

rob9872

Out of interest what's your surname? I wonder if the joker who said chronologically meant alphabetical as mine does begin W

shepardo01

Out of interest what's your surname? I wonder if the joker who said chronologically meant alphabetical as mine does begin W
Haha, purely to do with lack of stock....(well - no stock available full stop!)still!!
Posted yesterday I think, that they can't despatch one of my orders because they have no and have still not had any L/S adult shirts....
Other order can't be despatched because they have no kids shirts YM/YL and no kids shorts YM....
Ridiculous.....

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Haha, purely to do with lack of stock....(well - no stock available full stop!)still!!
Posted yesterday I think, that they can't despatch one of my orders because they have no and have still not had any L/S adult shirts....
Other order can't be despatched because they have no kids shirts YM/YL and no kids shorts YM....
Ridiculous.....

It is ridiculous, where are these shirts, ect, manufactured. F**king Timbuktu. 🥴

skybluepm2

Ridiculous.....

It’s got to the point where they should be updating people personally or those affected by the same issues at least.

Which sizes are missing, when can they be expected to be delivered (if they even know). Is it really that difficult?

This was from the truck gate horse shit they published exactly a week ago…

Due to the Bank Holiday weekend the Club were only informed of this today. This delivery will instead arrive into the warehouse tomorrow, with items dispatched as soon as possible tomorrow and Thursday.
More orders have been dispatched today, and fans should expect deliveries over the next few days.

I wasn’t too arsed at first but it’s seriously taking the piss now. More so the fact they’ve been covering up their inability to deliver a half decent service and fobbing people off with a load of bollocks every couple of weeks. 53 days and counting. I know it’s only a shirt and I know it’ll get here eventually, but still..

shepardo01

It’s got to the point where they should be updating people personally or those affected by the same issues at least.

Which sizes are missing, when can they be expected to be delivered (if they even know). Is it really that difficult?

This was from the truck gate horse shit they published exactly a week ago…

Due to the Bank Holiday weekend the Club were only informed of this today. This delivery will instead arrive into the warehouse tomorrow, with items dispatched as soon as possible tomorrow and Thursday.
More orders have been dispatched today, and fans should expect deliveries over the next few days.

I wasn’t too arsed at first but it’s seriously taking the piss now. More so the fact they’ve been covering up their inability to deliver a half decent service and fobbing people off with a load of bollocks every couple of weeks. 53 days and counting. I know it’s only a shirt and I know it’ll get here eventually, but still..
The club know how shit it is but can't do anything about it.... They are very very frustrated by the shit-show at the retail partners end!
Up until recently they were trusting statements from the retail partner that were clearly BS. Think they have realised they have been misled (Doug's comments to some at store opening "it's shit") and are communicating with those that contact them directly - not through ccfconline shop portal (that is the shitty retail partner who are fobbing everyone off with generic bullshit messages)

samccov1987

Still nothing here ordered first day. What annoys me most is they have blatantly lied to people. No way is this a late deliver I genuinely think they haven’t got the stock manufactured.

Be honest and offer people a refund.

Like a plonker I ordered an away kit too. Meant to be here mid September….

skybluepm2

Still nothing here ordered first day. What annoys me most is they have blatantly lied to people. No way is this a late deliver I genuinely think they haven’t got the stock manufactured.

Be honest and offer people a refund.

Like a plonker I ordered an away kit too. Meant to be here mid September….

I’m pretty sure I heard Doug mention there would be a delay there too….

but the third kit is going straight on the shelves with no pre-order option.

rob9872

You would also think they'd have notified everyone when ours were due to arrive

Users who are viewing this thread