Eviction notice (5 Viewers)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I am trying to stay out of this but it appears from what I see there are claims and counter claims of what has been offered

Its claimed by the Fraser Group as part of the pre-purchase arrangement they mirrored the lease the club originally had but the club did not sign it. It doesn't matter if the FG did not own at the time its a pre purchase arrangement. They did not sign as they wanted extra arrangements and rights.

So as it was not signed FG issue a short term lease for the remainder of the season at existing terms.

It would seem likely that Sisu would not sign a pre agreement as they decided they wanted to block the sale with the King £25 m offer.

Who even signs it? Who owns CCFC now? Where is King?

There is a problem here. The sharks have entered the ocean and they mean business. Sappala is someone who does not take being told what to do and being backed into a corner very well. That is what she now is being faced with.

Frankly she cannot play the victim as she always wanted to be in the position Ashley is but never had the resources, courage or means to do it - now she has investors with returns looking less and less likely to be achieved. No ground and only players as assets to yield returns.

It was always coming. No ground, no plan and outwitted at every turn. The club and the fans will pay the price - we always do but her catastrophic tenure has to end - it just has to
Absolutely right and as I said on the previous page we will all loath SISU again shortly. Without knowing the full facts in this it seems that while FG hold the cards you would expect them to be open to the club's owners who would, you'd hope, wish to negotiate in the best interests of the club.

Our owners have form when it comes to digging in and not being told what to do.

Brace yourselves for a ground share.
Brace yourselves for MR leaving.

Last edited:

alexccfc99

Absolutely right and as I said on the previous page we will all loath SISU again shortly. Without knowing the full facts in this it seems that while FG hold the cards you would expect them to be open to the club's owners wishing to negotiate in the best interests of the club.

Our owners have form when it comes to digging in and not being told what to do.

Brace yourselves for a ground share.
Brace yourselves for MR leaving.
Do you really think MA/Frasers care about the best interests of CCFC

richnrg

It's clearly there "Mirroring the terms".
Unless I'm thick that means costs and length.
The only thing different would be the absence of a Rugby team not being there every other week from our side.
From theirs well?
although in reality, mirroring is actually the same thing, but back to front. :)

NorthernWisdom

Thing is though, sometimes he does seem to know stuff.

Then other times it's like "here's a tiny bit of info"
I'm sure he knows *something* but he also likes doing the big I am, and phrasing things in a way that suggest he knows nothing as often as not. It's hints, innuendo, and things which if they come off he can point to and say see, whereas he really knew nothing. It's the trick of the tarot card reader!

Plus he's a paranoid loon!

AFCCOVENTRY

I can’t figure out from the statements if the offer of the same terms was before the court hearing or not?

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Just thoughts - but the statements so far basically tell you what each party wants you to hear

I think the starting point is the ACL administration prepack result was always going to be what it turned out to be. Everyone knew it really

The timing for our owners wasn't great the 85% sale didn't happen soon enough possibly because of the exclusivity clause with Storey. Then they made a weak showing front of the judge on 17th it seems.

When offered the licence pre the ACL disposal our owners could have thought a couple of things i suppose (a) that signing before the administration result weakens their position to challenge on the 17th November or (b) they would be able to use CCFC brand to twist the landlords arm for a better deal.

As i highlighted earlier a lease can be transferred, there is no right to do so other than by mutual agreement for a licence. We had a licence, the transfer for whatever reason was not signed off. Even if it was changed to May 2023 and all other terms the same (were they?) not signing created jeopardy for CCFC

I do read it that had our owners signed prior to prepack then the existing licence & term would have been transferred attached to the head lease to the new entity in the Frasers group that owns the head lease. For whatever reason that agreement to transfer was not signed. Part of me thinks that the owners needed to at least try to get a better deal, part of me says yet again it was a misjudgement.

Frasers have now come back and said there is a deal till May. After which a new licence will have to be arranged. Basically, it says we know the history and you will not be messing us about. That gives the two sides an opportunity to get to know each other, but of course leaves an element of risk for both sides. To make the Stadium worthwhile Frasers needs CCFC there, CCFC cannot afford to move to Birmingham, Northampton, Walsall etc.

Trouble is everyman and his dog knows the CCFC finances are dire and they are up against an entity whose bank balance was barely scratched by the purchase of the stadium

A lot of posturing going on, but i think it is clear that CCFC now has less influence over the finances of the stadium, whilst wasps were there CCFC knew the money they brought in was make or break, its not the case anymore

As for the money CCFC put in to keep games on and relay the pitch, that is all unsecured creditors of what is left of ACL, the club is not getting it back

Bottom line a deal will get done, not perhaps the one our owners expected but CCFC will remain at the stadium in my opinion

Last edited:

shmmeee

I'm sure he knows *something* but he also likes doing the big I am, and phrasing things in a way that suggest he knows nothing as often as not. It's hints, innuendo, and things which if they come off he can point to and say see, whereas he really knew nothing. It's the trick of the tarot card reader!

Plus he's a paranoid loon!

Exactly. Actual whistleblowers post proof, not innuendo and “coming soon”.

CCFCSteve

View attachment 27614
Why are people having so much trouble understanding this statement?

whether you believe it or not is a different issue. ;)

I read that as SISU fucking about again…standard. Will await further info before forming full judgment though

Probably told Ashley they don’t want 7 years as they’re about to start building the mythical new stadium so he may as well sell the CBS to them for £1

Grendel

Just thoughts - but the statements so far basically tell you what each party wants you to hear

I think the starting point is the ACL administration prepack result was always going to be what it turned out to be. Everyone knew it really

The timing for our owners wasn't great the 85% sale didn't happen soon enough possibly because of the exclusivity clause with Storey. Then they made a weak showing front of the judge on 17th it seems.

When offered the licence pre the ACL disposal our owners could have thought a couple of things i suppose (a) that signing before the administration result weakens their position to challenge on the 17th November or (b) they would be able to use CCFC brand to twist the landlords arm for a better deal.

As i highlighted earlier a lease can be transferred, there is no right to do so other than by mutual agreement for a licence. We had a licence, the transfer for whatever reason was not signed off. Even if it was changed to May 2023 and all other terms the same (were they?) not signing created jeopardy for CCFC

I do read it that had our owners signed prior to prepack then the existing licence & term would have been transferred attached to the head lease to the new entity in the Frasers group that owns the head lease. For whatever reason that agreement to transfer was not signed. Part of me thinks that the owners needed to at least try to get a better deal, part of me says yet again it was a misjudgement.

Frasers have now come back and said there is a deal till May. After which a new licence will have to be arranged. Basically, it says we know the history and you will not be messing us about. That gives the two sides an opportunity to get to know each other, but of course leaves an element of risk for both sides. To make the Stadium worthwhile Frasers needs CCFC there, CCFC cannot afford to move to Birmingham, Northampton, Walsall etc.

Trouble is everyman and his dog knows the CCFC finances are dire and they are up against an entity whose bank balance was barely scratched by the purchase of the stadium

A lot of posturing going on, but i think it is clear that CCFC now has less influence over the finances of the stadium, whilst wasps were there CCFC knew the money they brought in was make or break

As for the money CCFC put in to keep games on and relay the pitch, that is all unsecured creditors of what is left of ACL, the club is not getting it back

Bottom line a deal will get done, not perhaps the one our owners expected but CCFC will remain at the stadium in my opinion

My reading is the same as yours - we were offered a pre-pack existing terms until 2031 and rejected it

NorthernWisdom

My reading is the same as yours - we were offered a pre-pack existing terms until 2031 and rejected it
Or not even rejected it, but kept needling for extra to be added until they lost patience. Similar to what's happened with initial ACL deal (we shook hands on a deal) and when we moved out under Wasps (a deal was agreed, champagne was on ice).

Users who are viewing this thread