Euro 2016 big thread (4 Viewers)

Monners

Agree Portugal have been poor so far, but it will be just our luck that we play them in the next round and Ronaldo has a stormer

True, but should have taken luck out of the equation by winning the group. Northern Ireland looks an easier tie on paper :)

xcraigx

I have never not looked forward to an Ireland match as much as this before. Italy will play the reserves and still win comfortably. Even if we a fluke a 1-0 win, 4 points would still leave us bottom of the group if Sweden were to win against Belgium - luck of the Irish eh!

Where is the next generation of players coming from (fingers crossed for our very own Darragh Leahy)?

If Sweden and Ireland both win then wouldn't that put you into 3rd with Belgium bottom with 3 points?

Otis

4 games, so Austria v Iceland, Portugal v Hungary and Ireland v Italy and Belgium v Sweden.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

SkyblueBazza

Austria, Iceland, Hungary or Portugal is who we will be playing next.

Portugal is the only team there that I wouldn't want to play, but even so from what I have seen they aren't world beaters.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
They aren't anyone beaters so far are they?

...onwards & upwards PUSB

Otis

Has to be better than Portugal, but it would have been nice to face Portugal and knock them out for once.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

stupot07

We have to break Iceland down, can see it being another dour england match where we have no ideas and going to penalties.
Yeah, Iceland will be very tough, exactly the sort of team we've struggled to beat in this tournament.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

lifeskyblue

You say that, but look at the teams Portugal would play on the way to the final if they beat Croatia, then look at the teams we could play on the way.

Roy has really missed a trick!

Yes things would be looking good if we had held on v Russia and beat Slovakia. But we didn't and we look quite poor. I hope Portugal lose to Croatia...the Croats have played some good football...I think they are dark horses for the tournament now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SkyBlue_Bear83

If we'd have topped the group then we'd have a decent shot on paper of making the final.

One out of Switzerland, Poland, Croatia, Wales, Portugal, Hungary, Northern Ireland, Turkey, Belguim will make the final

Johnnythespider

I like the look of Hendrick, who does he play for

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread