Do you want to discuss boring politics? (27 Viewers)

David O'Day

some of the IEA nobs from Tufton street are turning on her

Last edited:

shmmeee

This thread moved quickly!

I’d imagine if she does go it’ll be because they’ve got a successor lined up without a contest. Would Rishi take it I wonder?

NorthernWisdom

Starting to think there’s a very real chance she’ll be forced to resign before the end of the day

“Pile of letters already in” “1922 committee ready to suspend the safe for first 12 months of leadership rule”.
I just can't see how it does them any more good. MPs could possibly point to the fact it was members who elected her, but they all flocked to support her when it was obvious she'd win!

Only way out with some kind of respect is she ends up some kind of puppet, held up by...Jeremy Hunt by the looks of it!

Grendel

This thread moved quickly!

I’d imagine if she does go it’ll be because they’ve got a successor lined up without a contest. Would Rishi take it I wonder?

Oh you are online - have you missed the other thread?

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

She truly is stupid isn't she.

Chancellor is the most important appointment she can make and to sack them after a month says she's got extremely poor judgment and isn't fit to lead the country. And a lack of control of her party if the Chancellor brought this budget against her wishes.

But everyone knows it's her policy so she's just avoiding responsibility for it. And she's made an enemy who I'm sure won't be shy in taking her down.

skybluetony176

How long should Labour wait for the Tories to kick her out before bringing a vote of no confidence to the house? There’s got to be half a chance they’ll win.

clint van damme

That speech and Q and A was horrendous. What an absolute laughing g stock we've become, allowing people like this to run are country.

Flying Fokker

What an utter shambles of a Government…if they had a shred of decency they would call an election and let the people decide….turkeys don’t vote for Christmas though!
The only thing we haven’
This needs a General Election desperately. The country can’t carry on like this and needs to choose the direction it wants to take in these precarious times.
My concern is that neither side knows what they are doing. Sir Steer seems very grey. Rachel Reeves/ Jess Phillips/ Milliband would be more likely to maintain stability. As for the current govt. this one has no presence in having Liz Truss. She is well out of her depth as demonstrated by her body language this afternoon.

Labour’s biggest ally is The Conservative Party.

PVA

The only thing we haven’

My concern is that neither side knows what they are doing. Sir Steer seems very grey. Rachel Reeves/ Jess Phillips/ Milliband would be more likely to maintain stability. As for the current govt. this one has no presence in having Liz Truss. She is well out of her depth as demonstrated by her body language this afternoon.

Starmer seems very grey? What exactly do you mean by this?

If you mean dull or boring then grey sounds pretty good right now compared to the utter chaos of the last 3 years.

And Labour aren't perfect but they do know what they're doing, they've announced plenty of good policies recently.

Brighton Sky Blue

The only thing we haven’

I think Labour would be far more competent, and that’s all it needs to demonstrate. To suggest they are just as clueless is baffling

Ian1779

A colleague told me today an election would be pointless because both parties are just as bad. Sorry, they’re just not. Starmer just as bad a leader as the Criminal Clown and Truss?
I still don’t like him but he is infinitely more competent than Truss or any of those clowns.
Just hope the nutters like my parents will see it too.

Reactions: PVA

PVA

My tick will be in the red box for the first time in 25 years when it comes

Fair play. Have you previously voted Tory or another party?

I'd be interested to hear what the other Tories on here make of the current situation, they've gone very quiet...

Users who are viewing this thread