Championship thread 23/24 (17 Viewers)

wingy

Evo1883

Hyam = believer mate, the greatest minds of the forum figured it out.
Not sure what we need more, a centre back or a decent ITK so works either way.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
On the forum Friday

Ccfcisparks

It was both of them. Hyam would do the 9-5 and his Mum would take over while he was busy playing matches to keep us of the scent. Thankfully the forum’s resident managed to crack the case else we’d never have figured it out.
Unbelievable. What a drama. Have you got the link of the thread where it was uncovered?

Grendel

Unbelievable. What a drama. Have you got the link of the thread where it was uncovered?

I think uncovered is a slight exaggeration

Manchester_sky_blue

I expect Adam Wharton will get sold for a decent fee to a PL club to cover the gap.

Wouldn't expect Hyam and Mcnally tbh.
McNally not a done deal yet. If there's a chance Hyam is available and for a moderate fee then go get him. We need CBs and he would slot straight in obviously.

shmmeee

Didn’t sbb reply to something that made it look like a confirmation? Could have just been playing up to it, but still…

shmmeee

Silly question; do any tickets actually have to be on sale at a price to charge the away fans that?

what I mean is if we set Premium Zone ticket pricing at say £40, but obviously Premium Zone is sold out it ST holders so no home fan would ever pay that. Can we charge that to Leeds? (Not all away fans, just the cunty ones who bring loads)

iflynno

McNally not a done deal yet. If there's a chance Hyam is available and for a moderate fee then go get him. We need CBs and he would slot straight in obviously.
I just wouldn't expect us to buy both even if both were available due to the fees involved. Mcnally seems like theres no traction currently due to Burnleys stance.

SeaSeeEffCee

Stoke getting Ki-Jana Hoever back on loan for another season. Thought he was one of the best opposition players I saw last season.

Pusb1

Watford in real danger this year i feel.

Sarr and Pedro gone, and hardly inspiring signings coming in.

Saw some pictures of Leicester in training and they have a formidable squad at this level really don't they! Ricardo Pereira, Iheanacho, Vady, Ndidi.. I can see them exceeding Burnley's points tally unfortunately.

We need to not get too despondant if we get a heavy defeat 1st game as i anticipate most teams will struggle against them this year

SeaSeeEffCee

Watford in real danger this year i feel.

Sarr and Pedro gone, and hardly inspiring signings coming in.

Saw some pictures of Leicester in training and they have a formidable squad at this level really don't they! Ricardo Pereira, Iheanacho, Vady, Ndidi.. I can see them exceeding Burnley's points tally unfortunately.

We need to not get too despondant if we get a heavy defeat 1st game as i anticipate most teams will struggle against them this year
We should hopefully be playing them at an ideal time. New manager’s first game, an unfinished squad and they’re due to play Liverpool in Thailand a week before our game. The travelling back will no doubt impact their preparation.

alexccfc99

We should hopefully be playing them at an ideal time. New manager’s first game, an unfinished squad and they’re due to play Liverpool in Thailand a week before our game. The travelling back will no doubt impact their preparation.
I don’t think they are going to have it as easy as everyone thinks they will tbh, they’ll be up there no doubt but I don’t think they’ll walk it

Users who are viewing this thread