Championship thread 23/24 (13 Viewers)

TomRad85

They just lost Chong though.
And Bellingham, and Hannibal has gone... they really aren't very good and they'd have to do a lot more to convince me they'll be up there. Their fans are always arrogantly overconfident and i think a few on this forum have been listening to their 'Blues mates' a bit too much.

djr8369

And Bellingham, and Hannibal has gone... they really aren't very good and they'd have to do a lot more to convince me they'll be up there. Their fans are always arrogantly overconfident and i think a few on this forum have been listening to their 'Blues mates' a bit too much.
They had a great midfield to build a team around but as you point out they’ve lost most of that talent. Brought in some solid players. Bit like us having lost Vik and possibly Hamer.

junglej13

Couple of years back Laird looked like a great prospect. Has had a couple of very average years though. Blues could be a good move for him. Sanderson looks a steady signing

Balli001

A lot of excitement RE: Simms and Sakamoto last week but we’re now a week closer to the start of the season and still have ONE 36 year old centre back. Let’s hope next week is an incredibly busy one because there is lots to do.
We will still only have one 36 year old center back in august

procdoc

I suggest you’re right but we’ve been linked with Billy Sharp…
He’s 37
think about it GIF by Originals

Nuskyblue

Shef Wednesday look to be charging £59 for a top end home ticket so I'd imagine the away fans will pay something similar...

Users who are viewing this thread