CBS issues (3 Viewers)

Happy_Martian

They can’t use that money for something else, and the money wasn’t for Wasps anyway.

Wasn't it ? The WMCA agenda PDF that was shared only listed "Derek Richardson, Ricoh" so nothing about what the money was being used for. And the story on the Beeb website said it was Wasps who had made the application ( Wasps ask for millions of pounds of public money ). You could add in that the CBS Arena may have made the application but that company is owned by Wasps Holding Ltd whose owner is Mr D Richardson esq.

Due to the silence from our landlords about most issues that affect us as tenants, a lot of what we hear is pure speculation or spin from either of the two parties.

OldBedrocker

No one has said should its a case of what is best for revenue mitigation - if its £100k we have already lost more by not paying it - from a cost perspective we are worse off

The irony is most of the people adamant Wasps are going bust soon don't accept in that instance we'd be paying anyway as no one else would
At least WASPS wouldn’t be ruining in that scenario
No one has said should its a case of what is best for revenue mitigation - if its £100k we have already lost more by not paying it - from a cost perspective we are worse off

The irony is most of the people adamant Wasps are going bust soon don't accept in that instance we'd be paying anyway as no one else would
At leas

rexo87

BBC CWR reporting that Andy Street has told them a deal has been made.

BREAKING: Mediator @Andy4WM has told @bbccwr a solution has been found to the pitch saga at the CBS Arena.
“Coventry City and Wasps appear to have found a solution for this season, and I hope that Championship football can resume at the CBS as quickly as possible."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MalcSB

Wasn't it ? The WMCA agenda PDF that was shared only listed "Derek Richardson, Ricoh" so nothing about what the money was being used for. And the story on the Beeb website said it was Wasps who had made the application ( Wasps ask for millions of pounds of public money ). You could add in that the CBS Arena may have made the application but that company is owned by Wasps Holding Ltd whose owner is Mr D Richardson esq.

Due to the silence from our landlords about most issues that affect us as tenants, a lot of what we hear is pure speculation or spin from either of the two parties.
I had looked back at agenda papers for August 2021. It states clearly that it this is a LOAN for the building of an hotel. As you know D. Richardson basically is Moonstone, who own Wasps holdings. This is nothing to do with the £13 m GRANT application. This money would never go through Wasps, frankly it is unlikely to go anywhere at all. In any event, It would not be able to be used for any other purpose than the hotel.

I had Done my research.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

The solution is it’s raining

Has there been any rain at the CBS yet.

giphy.gif

Gint11

Tell you something, if the producers of ‘all or nothing’ need a club for the next series after Arsenal, look no further than us!!!

SeaSeeEffCee

Just unbelievably bored of this at this point. Communication from the club has been non-existent, communication from the landlords has been non-existent, it’s a complete joke. No-one bothering to think of the fans.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Just unbelievably bored of this at this point. Communication from the club has been non-existent, communication from the landlords has been non-existent, it’s a complete joke. No-one bothering to think of the fans.

Nothing new there then.

Users who are viewing this thread