CBS issues (3 Viewers)

rexo87

They aren’t wrong with a lot of what they’re saying. The communication from the club has been piss poor and I’m not buying the innocent ‘we had no idea this was going to happen’ act either.
What are we supposed to do? It's the EFL ref or official who calls the game off, not us as a club

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

SeaSeeEffCee

What are we supposed to do? It's the EFL ref or official who calls the game off, not us as a club

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
Let the fans know when a pitch inspection might take place so we’re not completely in the dark as to what the plan is for Saturday?

shmmeee

I hate links to that awful website. Can you copy and paste the text? It’s like playing dungeons and dragons trying to fight off the adverts and pop ups to find a small clue within the text and finally decipher the full message, just to find you went up the wrong passage, found nothing and been surrounded by more goblin pop up and adverts. Oxygen thieves, the lot of them.

I immediately hit reader mode for anything I want to read on the CT, it’s unusable otherwise.

Saddlebrains

We next play at home after Saturday, 2 weeks today.

As long as the pitch is classed as safe, why not play the Huddersfield game even if its a shit pitch, then tear it up and do whatever they're planning giving it 11 days to bed in and be sorted.

I fear going 3 games behind at this point isnt going to end well

Frostie

We next play at home after Saturday, 2 weeks today.

As long as the pitch is classed as safe, why not play the Huddersfield game even if its a shit pitch
, then tear it up and do whatever they're planning giving it 11 days to bed in and be sorted.

I fear going 3 games behind at this point isnt going to end well

That's exactly what would happen, you can't call a game off just because you don't like the surface, if the EFL deem it playable the game is played, simple as that.

slowpoke

If it can be made safe it will be on it’s an EFL decision which is a good thing, could it be put back 24/48 hours ? nothing would surprise me.

Ccfcsj

If it can be made safe it will be on it’s an EFL decision which is a good thing, could it be put back 24/48 hours ? nothing would surprise me.
If it's on it needs to be on Saturday. Too many people would have made arrangements and wouldn't be able to make a Sunday/Monday fixture that has been listed as Saturday without more notice

slowpoke

If it's on it needs to be on Saturday. Too many people would have made arrangements and wouldn't be able to make a Sunday/Monday fixture that has been listed as Saturday without more notice
While I agree with your sentiments, so long as security, police etc okay it we the fans would be the last to consider, we always are.

Briles

Adi Viveash
Allan Titchmarsh
Frances Tophill - Katie Rushworth
David Domoney

This is my ideal lineup for Saturday, to fix the pitch​

Gardner, Rose, Hose Mourinhoe, Grassemiero, Soil Campbell, Spray Given, Mowatt, James Mcrake.

I'm out

skyblueiom

travelling again (first time rotherham) from the Isle of Man to try and watch them!! better be on. I've just laid this at home no problem, I might pop in see if they need a hand

Attachments

• IMG_9070 (002).jpg
    IMG_9070 (002).jpg
    722.5 KB · Views: 79

Users who are viewing this thread