Callum contract offer (2 Viewers)

Matt smith

The only answer is B. No player is indispensable. We can get a good replacement. We are a team not a one man show. This is a long term game with anything achieved this year a bonus.
The only answer is A I’m sorry

Having COH till the end of the season is a 2 million pound risk worth taking

will it happen? Absolutely not, I’m sure he’ll be sold, but it’ll stop us this year from doing anything and it’ll be mid table IF we don’t sign a replacement

It all comes through him

bawtryneal

a lot on here forget what happened at radio 1 weekend when ohare came on stage. hes good mates with dawkins so he’ll be more privy to whats going on than most. the club have offered a measly contract. most would say no to it. no negotiations either. fans shouldnt be happy with how the club have dealt with this. ohare is one of the best players in the league. should be offered a wage to reflect that. end of

A misely contract offer you say. How much have they offered ??

Esoterica

How am I going to erase that thought every time he rolls around after a nasty challenge?
T-t-t-t-t-tom?

M-m-m-m-m-mr Dawkins?

Hellllooo?

Birth Safari GIF by Discovery

Matt smith

If we lose him to a fellow championship side I think that’s a poor look from us when we’re going for the play offs.

Gynnsthetonic

a lot on here forget what happened at radio 1 weekend when ohare came on stage. hes good mates with dawkins so he’ll be more privy to whats going on than most. the club have offered a measly contract. most would say no to it. no negotiations either. fans shouldnt be happy with how the club have dealt with this. ohare is one of the best players in the league. should be offered a wage to reflect that. end of
OK John👍

Ccfcisparks

Good job it’s known fact you talk shite

SeaSeeEffCee

Funny how you only crawl out from under your rock when it’s to report on something negative about the club from your ‘sources’.

Can’t recall the last time I saw you pop up in the match thread, player ratings thread, positive news thread etc. etc.

edgy

Grand Theft Auto Walking GIF by Rockstar Games

napolimp

I'm sure O'hare will have offers on the table from multiple clubs this month. He'll either want to stay, or he'll sign for someone else and be off in the summer. I doubt we'll know anything for a while. Hopefully his contribution through the rest of the season will lead to something positive on the pitch.

AFCCOVENTRY

Has anyone thought Callum might actually want a move after being here 4 years? Very rare do players commit to a club for such a long time these days.

SBT

Seems more and more likely that a short-term deal with some very favourable release clauses is the way to go here.

Greggs

Doesn't he still live at home with his parents? Surely that must be through choice?!

Winny the Bish

Don't agree that he's one of the best players in the league. Is he even a Top 5 attacking midfielder when you've got Summerville, Szmodics, Rutter and more?

Do agree that he's a very important player to us, but no one is bigger than the team and if he goes I trust the scouting system to find a good replacement.

better days

I'd guess our initial offer is based on a decent (increased) salary and signing on fee plus heavy appearance and other incentive payments
That's what I'd expect in the circumstances
Other (PL) clubs might want to take the risk of offering a much bigger signing on fee and guaranteed salary as they won't have to pay a transfer fee if COH's contract runs down
Not an easy decision

slowpoke

Don't agree that he's one of the best players in the league. Is he even a Top 5 attacking midfielder when you've got Summerville, Szmodics, Rutter and more?

Do agree that he's a very important player to us, but no one is bigger than the team and if he goes I trust the scouting system to find a good replacement.
I would love Summerville as an add on to COH though not a replacement.

SAJ

So what’s he been offered for you to say it’s that measly if you’re so much in the know.

Sky Blue Pete

What can we afford then in your opinion ?
One of the top earners for me with some shared risk of only recently returning from a long term career threatening injury

I think clearly he can expect to be offered a more long term deal and higher wages at the end of the season so I fear he won’t sign and will be sold and replaced this January

Users who are viewing this thread