Burnley Match Thread (3 Viewers)

SlowerThanPlatt

Within reason, I reckon he could play top end of championship or bottom end of premiership if he grows in to his talent. Not sure beyond that at the moment. What I'm trying to say is certainly good enough for CCFC in the championship.

I’d say his career trajectory points far more to being a League 1 player in the next year or two.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Godden looked really sluggish and slow when he came on, not sure what Eccles offers, everything was backwards at 1-0 down when he had the chance to make his mark.
think Sheaf is defending well but distribution poor
Allen just isn’t good enough at this level

Adge

One positive from today is that we still have O’Hare. A massive weight on his shoulders when he returns but if we had cashed in it was only going to go one way. The massive void left in the midfield was there for all to see no more so than today.

Brighton Sky Blue

One positive from today is that we still have O’Hare. A massive weight on his shoulders when he returns but if we had cashed in it was only going to go one way. The massive void left in the midfield was there for all to see no more so than today.

If we had cashed in he’d still be out of the side but we’d at least have the money

Greggs

skyblu3sk

giphy.gif
Seriously you are embarrasing yourself now

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221008-194456_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221008-194456_Chrome.jpg
    476.5 KB · Views: 37

robbiethemole

Well, Kompany said they were going to kick the shit out of us and so they did, aided and abetted by a shit ref in John Busby, you'd have thought he'd realise what was happening much earlier. The tackle on Walker was a fucking joke, he was last man, off the ground out of control and contact was made with intent, a red card on all counts.
Surely Robins now has to start being braver after seeing the difference after making the subs, we need to be on the front foot from the start.

Brighton Sky Blue

Probably wouldn’t have got a replacement though despite that unfortunately.

But the financial issues for the season would have been solved by the sale, Hyam retained, a loan most probably would have come in etc. We’ll spend months without him now and when he’s match fit again he may well just be sold.

His sale would have been far better than what’s happened instead.

skyblu3sk

hahaha i didn't know we we're including u23 performances. Sorry, you're right.
Even in the championship. Seriously you are either a WUM or the thickest person I've ever had the displeasure of coming across. Either way I don't want to engage with you any more thanks.

Greggs

Even in the championship. Seriously you are either a WUM or the thickest person I've ever had the displeasure of coming across. Either way I don't want to engage with you any more thanks.
Englnd playing cricket tomorrow, keep your eye out for some players we could sign. You daft twat.

Dazmataz

3% of black people make up the UK, yet 40% of the football league is made up of black people. The math alone tells you that there is no repression going on.

Sigh.

Maybe have a read of the article mate and educate yourself.

The way black players and white players are talked about still carries connotations based on prejudice. Not hard to avoid it and use other language, but your choice at the end of the day.

skyblu3sk

Englnd playing cricket tomorrow, keep your eye out for some players we could sign. You daft twat.
I'm surprised you can read to know at this point. Did you hear it on the telly box or did your carer explain it to you with pictures?

skyblu3sk

Sigh.

The way black players and white players are talked about still carries connotations based on prejudice. Not hard to avoid it and use other language, but your choice at the end of the day.
Don't bother seriously he hasn't two brain cells to reproduce.

Greggs

Sigh.

The article quoted the BBC, the same that promote 7 year old children changing gender.

Paxman II

To think we are all passionate Sky Blue fans, and that is the reason we are on here, yet the amount of abuse, argument and disrespect on his out of control. What the hell is wrong with some of you? Seriously respect someones opinion of the game. Calling people out becuase you want a like from some other dip shit on here that follows your every word is frinkin annoying. Grow up some of you, you are spoiling the forum from what it once was. Be honest none of us are experts at the game we love. If you can't agree to disagree about the game or a player without the insults then you need to take a look at yourself. Most people on here are begining to sound like they are 10 years old FFS.

skyblu3sk

To think we are allpasionate Sky Blue fans, and that is the reason we are on here, yet the amount of abuse, argument and disrespect on his out of control. What the hell is wrong with some of you? Seriously respect someones opinion of the game. Calling people out becuase you want a like from some other dip shit on here that follows your every word is frinkin annoying. Grow up some of you, you are spoiling the forum from what it once was. Be honest none of us are experts at the game we love. If you can agree to disagree about the game or a player without the insults then you need to take a look at yourself. Most people on here are begining to sound like they are 10 years old FFS.
I hope we are all passionate sky blues fans on here but im not so sure. There is a clique on here that constantly seem to needle and frustrate. I won't rise to it going forward.

Greggs

To think we are all passionate Sky Blue fans, and that is the reason we are on here, yet the amount of abuse, argument and disrespect on his out of control. What the hell is wrong with some of you? Seriously respect someones opinion of the game. Calling people out becuase you want a like from some other dip shit on here that follows your every word is frinkin annoying. Grow up some of you, you are spoiling the forum from what it once was. Be honest none of us are experts at the game we love. If you can't agree to disagree about the game or a player without the insults then you need to take a look at yourself. Most people on here are begining to sound like they are 10 years old FFS.
bit aggressive mate, calm down

fernandopartridge

Tavares needs a run in a league 2 side, not a championship side fighting relegation.
He's awful, that one good break where he got in down the right from Allen's pass he made the completely wrong decision when Godden and Gyok were in the middle waiting for a first time ball. It went downhill from there, his awareness and touch is miles off.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

fernandopartridge

Godden looked really sluggish and slow when he came on, not sure what Eccles offers, everything was backwards at 1-0 down when he had the chance to make his mark.
think Sheaf is defending well but distribution poor
Allen just isn’t good enough at this level
Eccles made Liam Kelly look progressive

Grendel

He's awful, that one good break where he got in down the right from Allen's pass he made the completely wrong decision when Godden and Gyok were in the middle waiting for a first time ball. It went downhill from there, his awareness and touch is miles off.

The sycophantic cheerleading of him is cringe - he’s miles out of his depth

SkyBlueMatt

Up until the triple sub everyone was crap, the crowd was crap.

Unfair to pick out individual players.

After 60 minutes, started to have a bit of fun and for one split second the crowd seemed deafening.

Move on, crap game, poor performance, outplayed.

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

Matt smith

Problem is we rely on our key players so much

we need Gus and cal back asap

I like to think when we have

sheaf gus

Palmer COH

Vik

surely we can gain some momentum

Thought we were poor today though this idea we are good is concerning. Robins basically admitted with his tactics you’re better we’re gonna sit in

Brighton Sky Blue

He’s a reserve from Rochdale who’s probably managed about 90 Championship minutes in all his appearances combined-needed loaning out last season rather than going stale in the reserves

thekidfromstrettoncamp

If we had cashed in he’d still be out of the side but we’d at least have the money
We would have heen short of a class player and how much would MR seen of it?

As for Greggs comment about Palmer and Shipley much as I liked Shipley no where near the ablity of Palmer,Shipley has only played 38 games at championship level Palmer has played every game at that level except for 4 those were in the Premier.Talent wise no comparison.
Glad to see substutions and not pulling everyone back for corners

Users who are viewing this thread