Bristol City (H) (2 Viewers)

Gregbant

dropping too deep, relying on long balls to strikers, looked dangerous when we were pushing up

Hate it when we do that with 15 minutes left never mind now, always the worst thing you can do. I always thought it was managers driving it, however apparently it's the players and it psychological.

Terry Gibson's perm

Semenyo is the kind of player we've missed all season, a pacey outlet that can put players on the back foot. Hope we can add some pace to this team next year if we stay up.

I can’t imagine he plays this well all the time as he wouldn’t be in this league

Adge

Well that was much better. So far so good-could have done with another one of them chances going in. Just hope it doesn’t come back to haunt us again and we keep up the same head head of steam.

Brighton Sky Blue

Decent first half, should be further ahead. If memory serves we have always gone on to win when leading at HT.

mrtrench

Cannot see Brizzle being as poor again second half. Hope we don't come to regret those misses.

stupot07

Good half, the worry is for all our dominance, bar the goal which was from McCallums throw, we have only created 1 decent chance.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Marty

I'll take that, good first half, played well, much improved. Would have been nice to grab a second but hopefully we can keep it up.

shepardo01

superb though by Marosi - again showing how a real keeper can make vital goal changing moments
Not something you would not expect any semi decent keeper to do though Grendel. Would not say "superb"
Bentley's save from Godden was that however.

Evo1883

Godden looks cautious since holding his foot , may be worth bringing gyokores on .

James been largely very good , Eccles looks comfortable, o hare been o hare ..fadz is great

Paxman II

Semenyo is the kind of player we've missed all season, a pacey outlet that can put players on the back foot. Hope we can add some pace to this team next year if we stay up.

What's the latest on Jodi Jones....thought he might be available before the season ends?

Liquid Gold

Good half, we look so much more cohesive playing the formation we've been cohesive in all season (surprise).

Still only a defender scoring in a crowded box. I'd love to see a good move with a good finish from one of the strikers.

Still feel like we'll need another goal to win this, we've let Bristol get back in to it slowly without really threatening.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Glad Godden has seemed to run that injury off,

Tommo1993

Wonder if they have any more gears to go though. With our bits of tempo in attack, I fear we’ve peaked.

Users who are viewing this thread