Bristol City (H) (8 Viewers)

Esoterica

I hate when everything in the league is going for us at HT in a game, these things never stay the same until 90 minutes and I'll be back to panicking for 45 minutes that it's going to be us that throws it away.

Happy_Martian

Still think Brizzle will come back into this. Our confidence is paper thin and goal scoring is must do homework if we plan to graduate this year.

But here's something to keep us smiling

clint van damme

Glad Wycombe have turned up today but after today can they stop trying to do a Luton and kindly just go down with a whimper ...cheers

got it on another screen and been watching during breaks in play. They've had a lot of chances. Rotherham look terrible at the back. We really should be going up there and winning given their fixture congestion.

Brighton Sky Blue

I hate when everything in the league is going for us at HT in a game, these things never stay the same until 90 minutes and I'll be back to panicking for 45 minutes that it's going to be us that throws it away.

Our record when winning at HT is excellent, just need to keep it calm

Tommo1993

Glad Wycombe have turned up today but after today can they stop trying to do a Luton and kindly just go down with a whimper ...cheers

The strange game. I’m not writing anything off anymore. Although them surviving is still very unlikely.

Evo1883

James has been a bit rolls Royce at times today to be fair .. deserved criticism in recent weeks

Sky Blue Harry H

Not getting ahead of myself but at best today, I was hoping at maintaining the 4 point gap to Rotherham. Regardless of our result, if Wycombe can hold on for the win in the second half, this could be a crucial day. Come on City do your bit,

Paxman II

Eccles has done OK. But has not had any real impact, and the second half bristol will come at us. We are in a fight for points, so Hamer on early for me, and we must also push up as we have gone deeper and deeper. We must hunt the ball down more and press. Bristol look like they have more in their bag and perason will have them fired up, so we can't allow them much scope.

Grendel

James has been a bit rolls Royce at times today to be fair .. deserved criticism in recent weeks

he’s a luxury alright and one I wouldn’t bother signing

Grendel

Eccles has done OK. But has not had any real impact, and the second half bristol will come at us. We are in a fight for points, so Hamer on early for me, and we must also push up as we have gone deeper and deeper. We must hunt the ball down more and press. Bristol look like they have more in their bag and perason will have them fired up, so we can't allow them much scope.

He’s been thrown in from nowhere not his normal position and has coped well

NorthernWisdom

What on earth do you want from the RWB?!?

Grendel

You'll still be called an idiot after the game for complaining even if what you were asking for is what's happened.

Been clear since November we've been best in a 352
Well I still think we look vulnerable with wing backs and they create little

Happy_Martian

7 men in the box when we scored. We don't get those sort of numbers forward enough.

Can't tell if Osti's "shot" took a strange bounce off the pitch or deflected off their 13, based on the defenders reaction.

Nick

Administrator

He literally prevented them from scoring.

shepardo01

Having just seen it back on the half time highlights, his shot is too central, he can go another 2-3 foot wider and he scores.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
To he fair...you are right regarding shot position. Sometimes however that makes the save slightly easier unless the shot has pace.
Still maintain it was a very good save as low down and relatively close - difficult for keepers.
Bentley is one of the best keepers in this Division.

Covcraig@bury

Eccles adapting to a position he’s not use to has been excellent.
Sam having a hard time covering after going forward.
Goddan struggled and off the pace .
Walker awol as usual .
The rest putting a shift in .
Happy with that

Frostie

Not a good look for da Costa when a midfielder is a better defender than you mind

Call me crazy but although he's been largely a car crash so far I wouldn't completely write Dacosta off yet.

Dabo's injuries mean he's been needed urgently on occasion rather than bedded in slowly. He's been disrupted by injury himself & is obviously struggling to adapt, doesn't speak the language etc. Given time he could still hopefully come good.

Users who are viewing this thread