'Anti-SISU brigade' (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

Unfortunately, it's a double edged sword all this, as you keep reminding people of your previous unwavering support.

It's important to keep reminding everyone of the long list of SISU wrongdoings, most of which are unforgivable.

Nick

Administrator
i would like to reiterate that i am proud to be anti SISU

I don't get that, it is as if it is some sort of status or bragging right.

I am proud when my daughter comes top of the class in a reading test while alongside kids 2 years older than her, for example.

torchomatic

torchomatic

Godiva

Because you don't like x, doesn't mean you have to like y..........

Or as I use to say: Just because I love my wife, it doesn't mean I hate all other women.

blueflint

I don't get that, it is as if it is some sort of status or bragging right.

I am proud when my daughter comes top of the class in a reading test while alongside kids 2 years older than her, for example.

just what i feel m8

skybluebeduff

when and where have i said i was proud of the council don't put words into my mouth got enough trouble with my teeth being there

They use Jedi mind tricks, smoke and mirrors and all sorts of other mind trickery on here, to push away from your original questions. Tiresome it's become.

torchomatic

You don't need to see this Freedom of Information request. It doesn't contain the information you are looking for.

attachment.php

Attachments

• tumblr_lfemv1gttD1qdmwsso1_500.jpg
    tumblr_lfemv1gttD1qdmwsso1_500.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 34

Hobo

As CCC have no bearing on our club it's about time people moved on. No wait Wasps are to blame? All excuses to avoid the cold reality of poor management and investment from SISU. Yes other people have mismanaged our club...but as it is history...I have moved on.

I am looking for solutions to today's problems, not navel gazing over why Kevin Drinkell scored at every club he played for and looked electric for about 3 games...before solidifying into a block of lard.

TM you have a 4-5 year job on your hands to get get us competitive in the Championship....and that is with SISU on the money!

torchomatic

Quite true. SISU run the club, CCC don't. However, I can't get the "move on don't question CCC" attitude of some. CCC's decision (whether in response to SISU or not) has basically hamstrung the club for 250 years. We are destined to life in the lower leagues and we better get used to it and stop moaning about having a team of kids and free transfers. The reason for that isn't just down to SISU.

As CCC have no bearing on our club it's about time people moved on. No wait Wasps are to blame? All excuses to avoid the cold reality of poor management and investment from SISU. Yes other people have mismanaged our club...but as it is history...I have moved on.

I am looking for solutions to today's problems, not navel gazing over why Kevin Drinkell scored at every club he played for and looked electric for about 3 games...before solidifying into a block of lard.

TM you have a 4-5 year job on your hands to get get us competitive in the Championship....and that is with SISU on the money!

Hobo

Quite true. SISU run the club, CCC don't. However, I can't get the "move on don't question CCC" attitude of some. CCC's decision (whether in response to SISU or not) has basically hamstrung the club for 250 years. We are destined to life in the lower leagues and we better get used to it and stop moaning about having a team of kids and free transfers. The reason for that isn't just down to SISU.

You haven't quite grasped due diligence! After that their downfall has been their own business plan. They have recklessly driven over many crossroads to get where we are today. Let's blame all the other clubs in the Football League and Premiership. Every business that has ever gone under could blame the rent they had to pay the council. Make no mistake SISU have had full control of the reins. Their shuffling of the boardroom pack speaks volumes!

Grendel

You haven't quite grasped due diligence! After that their downfall has been their own business plan. They have recklessly driven over many crossroads to get where we are today. Let's blame all the other clubs in the Football League and Premiership. Every business that has ever gone under could blame the rent they had to pay the council. Make no mistake SISU have had full control of the reins. Their shuffling of the boardroom pack speaks volumes!

What has due diligence to do with anything in Torch's post?

Hobo

It is slightly odd... almost as though people don't want a COventry club in Coventry, as they don't think the club working in tandem with its council will ever be needed or necessary.

And let's not forget the council have many successful business partnerships. That is something many people overlook!

torchomatic

Uh-oh, you've got into press release mode. Time for me to take a break.

And let's not forget the council have many successful business partnerships. That is something many people overlook!

Hobo

What has due diligence to do with anything in Torch's post?

Surely they took the club on, fully aware of the difficulties they were inheriting. After that it is their stewardship. It really is that simple.

letsallsingtogether

No we have shit player's because the fans wouldn't go to shitfields the telegraph wrote bad things and the council ripped everyone off and as for the trust !!!
fuck off it is all down to sisu they knew what they were buying and what they had to pay out.
sorry but they fucked up at every level.

No one to blame but them.

Hobo

Uh-oh, you've got into press release mode. Time for me to take a break.

I have no links with the press or CCC. So if you need a break perhaps we could share a beer or a cup of tea sometime?
I respect you as a poster and a fan Torch. Just because we don't agree doesn't mean either of us are right or wrong.

skybluericoh

I have no links with the press or CCC. So if you need a break perhaps we could share a beer or a cup of tea sometime?
I respect you as a poster and a fan Torch. Just because we don't agree doesn't mean either of us are right or wrong.

Beer? can I come? I'll agree or disagree whichever you prefer for a free beer!!

blueflint

i dont recall the council holding us back in the sixties and seventies eighties and naughty's at highfield rd

Hobo

Beer? can I come? I'll agree or disagree whichever you prefer for a free beer!!

The beer might not be free, but I would welcome your attendance and that of any other posters. Perhaps we should have a get together in the summer....hopefully when optimism is high.

Grendel

i dont recall the council holding us back in the sixties and seventies eighties and naughty's at highfield rd

They refused planning permission to extend the ground

Hobo

They refused planning permission to extend the ground

What about all the relocations we had? As Nick would say just for balance....this is how petty it has become folks!
Did Singers go bust? Was it the councils fault? Just playing devils advocate for the sake of balance.

Grendel

What about all the relocations we had? As Nick would say just for balance....this is how petty it has become folks!
Did Singers go bust? Was it the councils fault? Just playing devils advocate for the sake of balance.

If we had been allowed the extension it's highly unlikely we would have ever moved.

Users who are viewing this thread