Adaramola being sent back to Palace? (1 Viewer)

long way home

Really tough situation for the lad to come into, was expected to be in every 1st team. But obviously not ready yet and we are not in a position as a club to wait.

MR said today he could of had a couple in similar yeaterday but decided against it as its not what we need now. With money tight every penny has to count. Lad could well turn to be a very good player and he will get a chance elsewhere soon.

lord_garrincha

Really tough situation for the lad to come into, was expected to be in every 1st team. But obviously not ready yet and we are not in a position as a club to wait.

MR said today he could of had a couple in similar yeaterday but decided against it as its not what we need now. With money tight every penny has to count. Lad could well turn to be a very good player and he will get a chance elsewhere soon.
They need, at least, a season in L1... otherwise you are just gambling like a coke head at Royal Ascot.

higgs

Was there any proper research done on him before signing him on loan for the season. Surely it's someone's job to scout/ identify suitable targets

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

skyblu3sk

Third time is a charm...

View attachment 26094

giphy.gif

Seaside-Skyblue

We haven't sent him back though, Palace recalled him.
I doubt palace need him for the first team so can't see much reason for recalling him. IMO they have probably said that as they wouldn't want it highlighting to other suitors that they have a player on their books being sent back because he's either not ready or good enough... yet. Better for the lad too, protects him a little bit from any negative press which feels right at his age.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

1ccfc

It's not often you hear about a player refusing a loan move. It's all guess work, but maybe the club thought Josh Reid would go on loan making space for Tayo. When Reid decided to stay, the finances change, as does the need for another young left sided defender.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

It's one thing to have a tight budget, but if your scouting isn't up to standard then you are going to struggle. It's a bit of a joke and probably another area of the club which has been in the shadow of MR and AV's miracle working.

CCFC54321

I doubt palace need him for the first team so can't see much reason for recalling him. IMO they have probably said that as they wouldn't want it highlighting to other suitors that they have a player on their books being sent back because he's either not ready or good enough... yet. Better for the lad too, protects him a little bit from any negative press which feels right at his age.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk
Actually.

torchomatic

He was poor against Bristol City and he’s also been poor in the 21s, think it’s just a case as he’s just not good enough yet.

Yeah, saw him against Reading U21s and he was less than impressive.

lord_garrincha

Yeah, saw him against Reading U21s and he was less than impressive.
The rumours that they were fuming about Hamer's red must be true. They played him in one of those games, then MR said he did not start against Preston as he has not started since Millwall.

Basically, playing at that level to MR is a form of leprosy... then being dogshit at that level???

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

There was someone on here telling me he was quality against Bristol city. I think this sums it up. Wish him well, hope he goes on to have a great career but for 45 mins he was in a city first team shirt he was absolutely ran ragged

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

long way home

Lessons to be found in this one and could of had a bearing on MR not pulling the trigger on the ones he was offered yesterday. Lets see if any free agents are brought in or MR sees a reaction and results that allows him to build with what he has.

slowpoke

Some signings work some don’t especially with youngsters doesn’t mean he’s not a decent player or prospect or he won’t be a good player going forward, I’m just glad it was sorted early on, he goes back to Palace we move on, no big deal to me.

Users who are viewing this thread