Adaramola being sent back to Palace? (3 Viewers)

Grendel

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Disappointing really why sign an 18 year old on loan if you aren’t willing to be patient with him
Ideally yes, but that's not what we bring loans in for. We've got a small squad that could end up getting even smaller over the next couple of days and we can't afford to have places taken up by someone who just isn't at that level, or likely to be for a significant period.

We're not a development squad for other teams players.

Brighton Sky Blue

Ideally yes, but that's not what we bring loans in for. We've got a small squad that could end up getting even smaller over the next couple of days and we can't afford to have places taken up by someone who just isn't at that level, or likely to be for a significant period.

We're not a development squad for other teams players.

We are now back to having nobody to cover Bidwell unless the plan is to finally give Josh Reid a chance

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

We are now back to having nobody to cover Bidwell unless the plan is to finally give Josh Reid a chance
That is probably the thing that would see us persevere with him - we have no-one else.

I can't see Reid given a chance at LWB. He played in the centre today and it seems that if he has any future here with us it will be in that position.

Brighton Sky Blue

That is probably the thing that would see us persevere with him - we have no-one else.

I can't see Reid given a chance at LWB. He played in the centre today and it seems that if he has any future here with us it will be in that position.

I suppose Dabo has played there before but really the whole situation is a farce precipitated by our couldn't give a fuck owners

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I suppose Dabo has played there before but really the whole situation is a farce precipitated by our couldn't give a fuck owners

Two of the goals on Saturday Dabo got beaten far too easily for. It got fairly overlooked again though, probably largely because of such blunders from Moore following. He (Dabo) really isn't the answer at RWB in my view though, let alone LWB.

Bugsy

The utter animosity on this shite site at this moment in time is going beyond recognition. Absolute sham of support in all aspects, I just hope to god that those of u who are slagging every move off is going to support the players tomorrow night. If not fuck off I don't want that around me.

PUSB

Brighton Sky Blue

Two of the goals on Saturday Dabo got beaten far too easily for. It got fairly overlooked again though, probably largely because of such blunders from Moore following. He (Dabo) really isn't the answer at RWB in my view though, let alone LWB.

As Robins himself said we're weeks behind the other sides in terms of sharpness, so I'm inclined to be more forgiving for now.

shmmeee

The utter animosity on this shite site at this moment in time is going beyond recognition. Absolute sham of support in all aspects, I just hope to god that those of u who are slagging every move off is going to support the players tomorrow night. If not fuck off I don't want that around me.

PUSB

As the club are very happy to point out whenever asked about the new ground the owners and the club are two different things. You can support the team and be pissed off that they’re not being supported by the owners.

Bugsy

As the club are very happy to point out whenever asked about the new ground the owners and the club are two different things. You can support the team and be pissed off that they’re not being supported by the owners.

Don't get me wrong I'm just as annoyed as everybody else about how things stand at present but come off it the amount of bitching there is on here and other social media outlets at the minute is just driving it all into negativity (understandly so) its not gonna help is it. I understand ur point but understand mine i don't want that shit around me tomorrow night. For me I will be in party mode and so should everyone else seeing its the 1st game back get the shirts ready, which I hope they are win, lose or draw..

Fergusons_Beard

Could be a combination of things-homesick, lack of first team opportunities stipulated in contract although in @steve101 report from u21 he said he went off & could be injured. Maybe it’s that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hertsccfc

Just looked on twitter (for my sins!) and Palace fans want him back & straight in the squad!

Makes you wonder where the disconnect is?
Talented 18 year old in difficulty in settling after moving home for the first time shocker. Doesn't necessarily mean he isn't going to go on to be a good player.

Reactions: PVA

Happy_Martian

Might not be football related. Could be a family issue or he can't settle and is homesick. Doubt we will find out if he does go back.

Didn't we have a young lad on loan from Swansea who didn't last a day in training before going back ?

And some here commented that Adaramola was "strapped up" for yesterdays game. It may be he has an injury that needs looking at. Injured loanees tend to be returned to their home club to be looked at.

And the most pertinent thing was SBB's comment. Not "He is being sent back" but " Can see him going back as soon as we can get out of the agreement". That appears to be SBB's opinion. Certainly not a decision from the club yet others have run with it as already being guaranteed.

SlowerThanPlatt

And the most pertinent thing was SBB's comment. Not "He is being sent back" but " Can see him going back as soon as we can get out of the agreement". That appears to be SBB's opinion. Certainly not a decision from the club yet others have run with it as already being guaranteed.

All his posts are like that, stated as opinion rather than fact, I think to make it look like he doesn’t know for a fact!

Brighton Sky Blue

I find it hard to believe anyone who said that was at the game and/or not blinded by beer. They had the freedom of their right hand side all first half.

I thought he was less bad than a number of other players but it’s not saying much. He was obviously raw but looked strong and quick. The question is if he is so far off the standard that he won’t reach it this season.

Hobo

Still seems like one fans opinion we will try and send him back. He is young and in an alien environment it will take time for him to settle.

I will wait and see what happens? He was never going to be in the first team from the off, that was just a figment of the Bidwell haters imagination.

Users who are viewing this thread