Match Thread ⚽️ Blackburn Rovers vs Coventry City Match Thread - Wednesday 19th Apr (3 Viewers)

AOM

I'm still not as nervous as that Rotherham away game where we needed a win to get away from relegation, and won 1-0 with Ostigard's goal.

Guess I just can't comprehend Coventry being back in the Premier League anytime soon

edgy

Mickeythomas GIF by Starship
on Greatest Hits Radio right now. I'm belting it out. Nearly in tears.

Briles

Got a feeling hamer will see red. Over exuberance early doors. Just had a weird feeling all day

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

My boss keeps calling me into Team meetings today, and I can't concentrate at all, roll on 7.45 tonight

I cleared most of my afternoon schedule and yet I had one important call just now that I needed to be on.

Of course I opened this thread on my phone and saw the Trish Adudu meme. Had to turn the camera off and go on mute.

This fucking place...

Sbarcher

Need a great rallying call from Mark and the team tonight. No quarter given, they don’t like it up’em.

Happy_Martian

Same - thought it was my Sky box but guess not

No problem here. Have you checked that you have enough space in your Planner ? Got an old Sky+ box here and recording it on Sky Arena at 7:40pm with no problems.

Admittedly, I'll still be watching it live and having Sky Sports News on the Sky Go app for the other scores.

Happy_Martian

Need a great rallying call from Mark and the team tonight. No quarter given, they don’t like it up’em.

3000 SBA cheering the team on SHOULD be enough of a warcry for the boys 🤞 :eek:.

And if we get through this 90 mins with our hopes intact, was thinking a re-appearance of CoH and Palmer, even on crutches, at the next home game would boost the fans and therefore the team even more.

Kilclines curly mullet

No problem here. Have you checked that you have enough space in your Planner ? Got an old Sky+ box here and recording it on Sky Arena at 7:40pm with no problems.

Admittedly, I'll still be watching it live and having Sky Sports News on the Sky Go app for the other scores.
Plenty of space on the planner - it’s just the channel that won’t record as I did a dummy record of the other match in tonight and that worked

I’ve recorded from that channel before so no idea why

Happy_Martian

Plenty of space on the planner - it’s just the channel that won’t record as I did a dummy record of the other match in tonight and that worked

I’ve recorded from that channel before so no idea why

Standard IT response. Switch the box off and on again. Sounds daft but the Sky Programme Guide does get "confused" every now and again. Mine just freezes in the middle of a show or changing channels but a hard reboot normally clears the glitch.

DionDublinsJockstrap

It's great to be in the mix.

I'm feeling quite confident

But if we do fall short I won't get too down. It has been a remarkable season considering the farcical start.

There cannot have been a better performing manager over the last 6 years than Mark Robins. How do I qualify performing - results relative to challenges faced.

If we are still in the championship next season we will be one of the favourites to give the 3 relegated teams a run for their money

PUSB and best of luck to the team.

Users who are viewing this thread