Match Thread ⚽️ Blackburn Rovers vs Coventry City Match Thread - Wednesday 19th Apr (4 Viewers)

fatso

He's played well when he's come on recently, that's it really. There's very little clamouring.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
I'd say he's looked average when he's come on, nothing more than that.
I'll admit that average is a major step up over some of his previous performances, but as for warranting a start, .....

SBT

On a non-playoffs related note, Rose and Moore both appear to have been fully bombed out, right?

TomRad85

On a non-playoffs related note, Rose and Moore both appear to have been fully bombed out, right?
Good point. Didn't someone say Robins had a falling out with Rose?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Grendel

Moore is injured and Rose has agreed a contract at another club

Astute

Fucking hell Godden yet again....Walker must be thinking he's not wanted here
Walker for the last 15 minutes against tired legs. Him and Gyokeres would pull their defence apart unless they put on fresh legs.

Great_Expectations

Gutted I couldn’t go tonight, a combo of a work event and usual babysitters being unavailable meant it wasn’t happening!

However I’ve done absolutely everything I can to ensure the kids are absolutely shattered so they fall asleep quickly and stay asleep; pre-school (can’t take credit for that bit tbf), soft play, garden play, McDonalds and a massive bath before bed.

Im feeling nervous due to the likely stakes involved here, but also confident we’re going to be motivated by the play offs, on a high after Saturday and spurred on by what will surely be a vocal away following.

3-0, Gyokeres x2, McFadzean.

procdoc

Who is rose moving to?
The Office Uk GIF by Filmin

Ooh, don’t you know?

Grendel

Sky Blue Harry H

At least Blackburn hardly generates an Anfield like intimidation for the away team. Always found their home support to be very bland. As always though, respect to those who do make the effort to actually attend.

Nick

Administrator
Gyo needs to put one on Hyam early doors.

Hamer to put one on their centre mid, can't remember his name but he's a prick.

Users who are viewing this thread