Match Thread ⚽️ Blackburn Rovers vs Coventry City Match Thread - Wednesday 19th Apr (2 Viewers)

Macca1987

My heart says win, but I'm getting this building anxiety that we will lose and I will feel shit, kick the wife or cat whichever is nearest. But then we will win Saturday and others will lose and I will get all excited again
Oh being a City fan

Sky Blue Harry H

My heart says win, but I'm getting this building anxiety that we will lose and I will feel shit, kick the wife or cat whichever is nearest. But then we will win Saturday and others will lose and I will get all excited again
Oh being a City fan
Same here. Was trying to take this as part of needing 3 from 4, but have pre-match nerves for the first time in a while. Seems to have become disproportionately important on here (in terms of 'must win'/'must not lose')

SIR ERNIE

Weird, the closer we get to kick off, the more confident I feel. I can see us hitting them hard and fast on the break.
Sheaf and Yok to score.

Covkid1968#

Out for a meal tonight… complete clusterfeck of arrangements have conspired against me and now I’ll be nervously picking at spaghetti bolognaise instead of firing a few beers down me watching the Footie

jackdg

Live 20 mins from Ewood Park, have a ticket, but can’t find anyone to watch the kids so looking like an armchair job. The last two matches I’ve missed under similar circumstances are Notts County away leg and Blackpool away this season… hopefully I carry on my record

Sky Blue Harry H

Just to distract myself, I went onto the CCFC website to look at Reading ticket sales - look very good at the moment.

Sky Blue Harry H

Live 20 mins from Ewood Park, have a ticket, but can’t find anyone to watch the kids so looking like an armchair job. The last two matches I’ve missed under similar circumstances are Notts County away leg and Blackpool away this season… hopefully I carry on my record
Can't you smuggle the kids in - tell the guys on the gates that they're CCFC mascots.

Edit: it's POTG, so take them (cheaper than a baby sitter)

Kilclines curly mullet

Standard IT response. Switch the box off and on again. Sounds daft but the Sky Programme Guide does get "confused" every now and again. Mine just freezes in the middle of a show or changing channels but a hard reboot normally clears the glitch.
Thanks for your help.

Tried everything - switching off and on again, even spoke to Sky who couldn’t help.

Strange as I can record the programme before and after but just not the Cov game.

Ill survive, first world problems and all

Thanks though.

TomRad85

I'd consider starting Walker, I don't expect that to happen though.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Otis

I'll take a draw. It might not be a bad thing at all if other results go our way tonight.

A win would be fabulous, but I wouldn't be too down if it ended up a draw and that's what I'm feeling, just the one point.

Nick

Administrator
Same team but with Kelly on the bench instead of howley.

Really hope Kelly who hasn't played for months isn't needed

ProfessorbyGrace

Hopefully the tidal wave of diarrhoea from the City faithful heads Villa Park’s way. 👍🏻

Grendel

TomRad85

They look quite attacking, Diaz, Gallagher and smodic
How they usually line up isn't it? Their fans all say Diaz has checked out now so watch him have a blinder.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread