Zain Westbrooke in demand (1 Viewer)

Briles

If someone had told us at the beginning of the season we would get 2 mil for Westbrooke by Jan everyone would've taken it.

Paxman II

TBH I think Westbrooke is average at best. Lightweight in the tackle and does not have much physicality about him. Energy levels are low after 60 minutes. He is a player with a bit of vision but in my eyes does not command a place ahead of Allen. £2m? Wow if true snaptheir hands off!

Evo1883

Westbrooke would be an extremely good player if he didn't pull out of so many 50/50s... I rate the lad, but also think allen is a better footballer.

If somebody offers good money we should sell, we need the money too

Evo1883

From what I’ve read of his times at West Brom and Sheffield Wednesday he’s had similar there

Haven't Read anything but he was playing in league 1 for us then went to the Premier league and played 34 matches for Newcastle, hes clearly a talented boy..some of Our fans thought otherwise despite him giving us a fantastic return

Grendel

Haven't Read anything but he was playing in league 1 for us then went to the Premier league and played 34 matches for Newcastle, hes clearly a talented boy..some of Our fans thought otherwise despite him giving us a fantastic return

Lack of selfie activity cost him

covcity4life

@Earlsdon_Skyblue1

giphy.gif

SlowerThanPlatt

TBH I think Westbrooke is average at best. Lightweight in the tackle and does not have much physicality about him. Energy levels are low after 60 minutes. He is a player with a bit of vision but in my eyes does not command a place ahead of Allen. £2m? Wow if true snaptheir hands off!

No club will be offering that much for him. It’s all a PR exercise to increase his profile and try to get a better contract. Another report is calling him the ‘next Maddison’ despite Maddison being a month younger - it’s like calling Bakayoko the next Mbappe

D

Deleted member 2477

Keep him until the summer. Get promotion the sell if needed

cc84cov

Do they ? Different types of players and have they completely fitted the bill when Westbrook doesn’t play ?
Westbrooke is playing as Allen was injured he will over take him at some point,westbrooke last few games he’s not been at that level he was at

better days

With all these things we have to remember Doyler and JCH going out last January
No one saw those moves coming, not even their team mates

harvey098

“Energy levels low after 60 mins”

Eh? He probably has the best engine at the club. He literally doesn’t stop running, that’s probably his biggest attribute!

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Whats this?
Pistols at dawn?
Someone is going to get hurt - perhaps he should challenge Baka to a shoot out on Hearsall Common!

If he does I want to be standing directly in front of Westbrooke when Baka starts firing. Only surefire place to be safe.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

“Energy levels low after 60 mins”

Eh? He probably has the best engine at the club. He literally doesn’t stop running, that’s probably his biggest attribute!

This is spot on. People wrongly attribute Shipley to having a great engine cuz he looks fucked after about 20 minutes. If you could track sprints/distance covered, I’d wager Westbrook is comfortably on top. The wingbacks will be close mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread