Zain Westbrooke in demand (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

Had a pretty poor game by his standards yesterday. Is this a new phenomenon? Young players have a few good games and suddenly they are "in demand". I'm sure players used to have one good season, at least, before the speculation started.

Magwitch

We are a good team playing well but in the third division so our better players will be looked at especially the younger ones.
I think MR has said recently we have a year option on all our out of contract players which I assume means we can get a fee for any who move on.

CovUpNorth

Jamie Allen or Jodie Jones are waiting in the wings to take his place if he goes, so I’m not too worried about this one.

Although I expect Westbrooke will sign a new contract soon enough.

ccfcway

they have to fil the website / deadline day countdown with content somehow. The whole transfer business has become like heat magazine

better days

As we certainly need the money I reckon the club will listen to offers for any of our players in this window
We have a good squad and a lot of cover in midfield areas
Not sure if MR is correct when he says that the club has an option on all the players whose contracts expire in the summer

SkyBlueDom26

As we certainly need the money I reckon the club will listen to offers for any of our players in this window
We have a good squad and a lot of cover in midfield areas
Not sure if MR is correct when he says that the club has an option on all the players whose contracts expire in the summer

We all know Sisu love a sale or two in Jan

SkyBlueDom26

Now I dislike Sisu as much as the next man but I can see that a sale may be necessary to keep the club going with the reduced gates. The ones that will be moaning the most will be the ones that refuse to go to St Andrews.

Yeah sell one by all means, the bit about they may listen to offers for any of our players is slightly worrying

Users who are viewing this thread