Your desired away kit (1 Viewer)

CJ_covblaze

I had that when I was a kid but not since might have to get it in an adult size.

Just breathe in.

frapalin

My favourite kit is always with blue&white stripes (like Real Sociedad, but in the past when they had a "navy blue") so I'd like a kit like that; but to stay in "realistic kits", I think that the best kit for me will be a red kit with skyblues&white borders.

Covstu

why not just go for the ultimate irony and have the Northampton colours as our away kit.....

I like the idea of a red & green away kit as per the coat of arms colours, but I'd like it incorporated with plain red shirts and green shorts a la the Portuguese national strip.

Not a half bad Idea

DazzleTommyDazzle

I like the idea of a red & green away kit as per the coat of arms colours, but I'd like it incorporated with plain red shirts and green shorts a la the Portuguese national strip.

I seem to recall a red shirts and blue shorts away kit in the early 70's - just after the green & black stripes kit.

Hod dog

I like the red and white striped one I had with Konjic on the back, around 01/02, looked a little like Ajax

jimmyhillsfanclub

All I want for Xmas is a Dukla Prague away kit....

[video=youtube;V3Or410w6hI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3Or410w6hI[/video]

This song is highly recommended for all you lads of a certain age....

Last edited:

ajsccfc

I like that we tend to favour yellow, but after two seasons of it I'd like a change. Ideally I'd have the away kit like I have my men: black.

ajsccfc

I can only assume Ribeiro went out of business or were made illegal after what they inflicted on us and Norwich in those days. Even for the 90s that was some jazzy work.

ajsccfc

If anyone else still has the swanky black and gold number from a few years ago, has the StadiArena sponsor on yours gone green too? I knew it wasn't genuine gold on the print.

Johnnythespider

If anyone else still has the swanky black and gold number from a few years ago, has the StadiArena sponsor on yours gone green too? I knew it wasn't genuine gold on the print.
This isn't a problem with mine, but then I did melt that bit with a red hot iron, do'h

AucklandSkyBlue

The only REAL CCFC away kit is green and black stripes. It's unique and has history. And they could wheel out the 1970s brown one for special occasions. Or a laugh.

RoboCCFC90

I thank CJ for yesterday's game at Bradford showcasing the worst City away shirt we have ever had ;)

Users who are viewing this thread