Your desired away kit (1 Viewer)

With the away kit changing again next Season has anybody got any preference on what they'd like the kit to look like or are not you bothered?

Personally I've loved the yellow this season but instead of going brazilian I'd like it if CCFC went for a Borussia Dortumund style kit, something about yellow and black I really like

Attachments

• Borussia-Dortmund-BVB-Champions-League-Jersey-12-13.jpg
    Borussia-Dortmund-BVB-Champions-League-Jersey-12-13.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 23

RoboCCFC90

Maybe the club could do a poll with options based on past club favourite away kits and the next away kit be based on the fans choices?

Fisher get on it!

SkyblueBazza

With the away kit changing again next Season has anybody got any preference on what they'd like the kit to look like or are not you bothered?

Personally I've loved the yellow this season but instead of going brazilian I'd like it if CCFC went for a Borussia Dortumund style kit, something about yellow and black I really like

For the foreseeable future I'd prefer the away kit to be a nice bold skyblue & only skyblue.
The "Home" kit I currently think ought to be the yellow shirt & skyblue shorts.

ohitsaidwalker king power

Very wasp like that kit-
Wasps- don't they also want access to food and beverage, and also come with a sting in the tail? ;)

torchomatic

I like black kits.

Grendel

CJ_covblaze

RoboCCFC90

rather him sort out the ground.

I'd rather him stay out of negotiations because everything Fisher touches seems to fall like a ton of bricks.

RoboCCFC90

I had Paul Hall on the back of that. As it's a kiddie size I'm too wide for it now. Got one in an adult size too though. Might wear on Sunday, just because I love you Robbo x

Appreciate it sweetheart x

CJ_covblaze

Appreciate it sweetheart x

The home one that season is one of the best I've got in my vast collection. It's the 'Judas 1-4 George & John Mk II' one.

RoboCCFC90

he's only saying what she who must be obeyed tells him .

True, but taken into account his previous negotiation skills, on top of the fact that his previous statements aimed at CCC haven't helped the situation, let's see what Joy can accomplish.

RoboCCFC90

The home one that season is one of the best I've got in my vast collection. It's the 'Judas 1-4 George & John Mk II' one.

I have my Gary McAllister shirt somewhere might have to dig it out one time.

CJ_covblaze

pusbccfc

Brown kit return would be immense. The remake a few years back wasn't up to scratch in my opinion!

Whilst I am sat here with a nice vintage Beaujolais Nouveau, I consider the 1981 era away kit to be one of class that should be replicated. The T in this case should be reference to our illustrious owners who are predominately Twats:(:jerkit:

ohitsaidwalker king power

Whilst I am sat here with a nice vintage Beaujolais Nouveau, I consider the 1981 era away kit to be one of class that should be replicated. The T in this case should be reference to our illustrious owners who are predominately Twats:(:jerkit:

That made me chuckle that- drew me in with an element of sophistication such that I didn't read the punchline coming and then.... lovely timing!!!

CJ_covblaze

98/99, One day we all go retro :)

The Four One v The Scum one I mentioned earlier then. Only one I've got that's better is the previous season's (slanted crest) and the retro one from a couple of years ago.

RoboCCFC90

The Four One v The Scum one I mentioned earlier then. Only one I've got that's better is the previous season's (slanted crest) and the retro one from a couple of years ago.

I had that when I was a kid but not since might have to get it in an adult size.

CJ_covblaze

Users who are viewing this thread