your beloved acl ... (1 Viewer)

Macca

I cant wait for the real facts to come out. It will defo leave some omlette on face of a few on here LOL

I think with the exception of one or two the main thing is the security of the club rather than losing face on a semi literate football forum

akira1984

The club sold these assets so that the stadium could be completed....look at the last week of posts and there is no agreement on how we should move forward. CCC bailed us out and must be fed up with it. There will come a time when they wash their hands of ACL. I hope it is when a new owner comes in.
<br />
<br />

The club, meaning messers Robinson and McGinnity, trying to clear the mess that Brian Richardson left. Now the rental deal alone is somewhat crippling to any club and its owners who reside at the arena. The fact that the local labor councillor Robinson was also on the board when this deal went through doesn't sound like a slight conflict of interest?
All I'm saying is the council have and are crippling this club, with the pretense of getting rid of SISU, long n short they council chose SISU as the only people to deal with rejecting another party

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
<br />
<br />

The club, meaning messers Robinson and McGinnity, trying to clear the mess that Brian Richardson left. Now the rental deal alone is somewhat crippling to any club and its owners who reside at the arena. The fact that the local labor councillor Robinson was also on the board when this deal went through doesn't sound like a slight conflict of interest?
All I'm saying is the council have and are crippling this club, with the pretense of getting rid of SISU, long n short they council chose SISU as the only people to deal with rejecting another party

I thought it was the co op bank that were calling their money in that had the say so as to who took over in 2007/08 ? The directors of the club of course could have rejected the deal as the club wasnt in administration at the time. The councils influence was some what further away and they didnt actually make the decision.

so the fact we ran for years on the basis of paying out more wages than we had income never came in to the equation then ........ its all the councils fault.

where in actual fact there are plenty of contributors to our plight including the council etc BUT .......

The biggest single reason for our predicament is the decisions made or not made by the people who ran the club as directors or owners over the last 20 years...... the accumulation of which is the single most significant reason why the club is "crippled" and could be on the brink of extinction

davebart

I've always thought that if we had bit the bullet and bought John Hartson a couple of months earlier we wouldn't be where we are today.

Users who are viewing this thread