your beloved acl ... (1 Viewer)

coundonskyblue

Many took more than 1 season to get out of the league and most did not change owners.

Only Southampton and Leeds have been promoted post administration and they have far far bigger revenue steams. Admin will mean relegation battle next season.

Don't disagree with any of that, but do you think those fans thought their team was good because they were 8th in league 1? Do you not think they would now class that as dark days?

akira1984

I'm don't particularly like SISU but as rob pointed out they're the only ones keeping is going.
I in fact think the council and ACL have been like concrete boots on the club since long before SISU arrived. The fact that the club rent the Ricoh and don't get any cut from anything let alone match day revenues (which there wouldn't be any if the club wasn't there) is disgusting.
What's going to happen if SISU go another entity "saves" us again and ACL/the council still won't part company with the RA or change the rent deal then will there be the same hostility towards the owners?
Put it this way if you rented a house and only lived there 8 months of the year and your landlord ran events year round making money and making money from people coming to visit you?

As soon as the council get their grubby hands off the RA then you can blame the owners for trying to run a business...

Grendel

If Sisu hadn't messed up then we wouldn't have been relegated. That has nothing to do with ACL.

Oh I thought the dispute was with non payment to the ACL you clearly worship.

So it's failure in the league. So when the other clubs already identified above went down did they change owners.

Grendel

Can't imagine CRFC would accept tenants that don't pay the rent.....

Hull city and Doncaster didn't pay the rent and still play in their grounds. Care to try again!

coundonskyblue

Oh I thought the dispute was with non payment to the ACL you clearly worship.

So it's failure in the league. So when the other clubs already identified above went down did they change owners.

But Sisu didn't have a problem with ACL until it become clear we were going down at the end of last season.

Flying Fokker

I'm don't particularly like SISU but as rob pointed out they're the only ones keeping is going.
I in fact think the council and ACL have been like concrete boots on the club since long before SISU arrived. The fact that the club rent the Ricoh and don't get any cut from anything let alone match day revenues (which there wouldn't be any if the club wasn't there) is disgusting.
What's going to happen if SISU go another entity "saves" us again and ACL/the council still won't part company with the RA or change the rent deal then will there be the same hostility towards the owners?
Put it this way if you rented a house and only lived there 8 months of the year and your landlord ran events year round making money and making money from people coming to visit you?

As soon as the council get their grubby hands off the RA then you can blame the owners for trying to run a business...

The club sold these assets so that the stadium could be completed....look at the last week of posts and there is no agreement on how we should move forward. CCC bailed us out and must be fed up with it. There will come a time when they wash their hands of ACL. I hope it is when a new owner comes in.

coundonskyblue

I don't really see why anyone would stick up for someone that has said they will liquidate your club over £200k a year.

There is only one party who has threatened to destroy CCFC, and thats Sisu.

Grendel

The club sold these assets so that the stadium could be completed....look at the last week of posts and there is no agreement on how we should move forward. CCC bailed us out and must be fed up with it. There will come a time when they wash their hands of ACL. I hope it is when a new owner comes in.

Oh yes minus 15 to 30 points to start next season. A brave new world.

Flying Fokker

We seem to come out of adversity quite well. We're just at the bottom of the curve at the moment.

Grendel

We seem to come out of adversity quite well. We're just at the bottom of the curve at the moment.

When we ever started a season 15 points at the bottom with no ground and most players sold to break even.

You really haven't got a clue have you?

rob9872

When Bryan Richardson had us in the championship play offs after getting us relegated was that good?

If only he did but we have never made the play offs!

Grendel

When Bryan Richardson had us in the championship play offs after getting us relegated was that good?

Depends. Better than starting a season in minus 15 and certain relegation.

coundonskyblue

Depends. Better than starting a season in minus 15 and certain relegation.

Actually no. Had City gone bust then the club would be in a far better state now. Hence why we shouldn't keep kicking the can down the road and allowing the debt to grow due to Sisu's incompetence.

Grendel

How many times do you have to say the same thing before you claim it as fact and will happen ?

So do you think we will come out of administration with a voluntary CVA then? How?

Grendel

Flying Fokker

Grendel, Still making obtuse comments.

Work it out yourself. It may take a bit longer than you want it to but you will get there eventually.

theferret

Don't know about anyone else, but I've lost the will to keep arguing about all this.

The two opposing camps seem so entrenched that there seems no prospect of anyone changing their position anytime soon. Put is this way, has anyone shifted their position based on what they have read on any of these threads?

It was a sad sight today. So much conflict, not just after the McSheffrey thing, but another argument between supporters started after the SISU OUT chants. The club is being torn apart and there seems no end in sight. People talk about the end game, but I think the messy stuff has only just started. So depressing.

Grendel

Grendel, Still making obtuse comments.

Work it out yourself. It may take a bit longer than you want it to but you will get there eventually.

Unfortunately I do not share your optimism. Give me some actual concrete statistical facts that the club is likely to actually do better having missed out on possible promotion this season and then start next season on minus 15 no owner and players leaving left right and centre.

On the IQ front you are on par with Larry Grayson aren't you?

Grendel

He wants an owner who would liquidate us and yet criticises fans who are anti SISU because we may be liquidated if we don't find a buyer. Priceless really.

So where is your proof we will be liquidated?

coundonskyblue

Unfortunately I do not share your optimism. Give me some actual concrete statistical facts that the club is likely to actually do better having missed out on possible promotion this season and then start next season on minus 15 no owner and players leaving left right and centre.

Look at it this way, the club aren't far off the play offs, despite the evil ACL stealing all the clubs money. When new owners take over, and are most likely given a more favorable deal from ACL, the sky should be the limit. Think of all that revenue from Kit Kats and stale sausage rolls.

LarryGrayson

i no im more of a man then youll ever be mate if you have to start sayin things lick that lol you show your true colors dontcha

Grendel

Look at it this way, the club aren't far off the play offs, despite the evil ACL stealing all the clubs money. When new owners take over, and are most likely given a more favorable deal from ACL, the sky should be the limit. Think of all that revenue from Kit Kats and stale sausage rolls.

It is futile arguing with you. Your dogmatism is unique.

Users who are viewing this thread