Your analysis of the team so far. (1 Viewer)

woody11462

Player of the season : WILSON for me, been some good performances from what i've seen and heard but his emergance as a regular in the team has been my highlight

Suprise player of the season : Jordan CLARKE at centre back. From being in the bomb squad, to coming back in and making the centre back position his own. Seems to have really settled in to the role.

Disappointing player of the season : I'd have to say MANSET but simply because of the fact that he has been deemed surplus to requirements so quickly. Must be difficult to have 2 strikers performing in the team at the top of their game meaning you have little to no chance of getting in the starting 11.

Goal of the season : Probably MOUSSA's goal at Vale but gotta be closly followed by his goal against Orient. He seems to be a great goal scorer and a scorer of great goals looking back at last year too. But I also loved Wilson's 2nd against Preston for a team goal.

Youth team player your most looking forward to seeing develop : PHILLIPS I think looks another prospect and I hope to see him continue to get first team exposure. WILLIS is another I like the look of but the only downside I would say is with them doing quite well, a reasonable bid for Christie may seem more acceptable as it is one area we seem to have cover for.

Overall team performance : 8/10. Some very good results and to get back in to positive points so quickly was a big plus. The defence seems to have tightened up also which is reassuring. I remember someone mentioning that we had only beaten poor teams coming in to October and this month would define our season. Well we have shown that even against the 'big boys' of this league, this young team can play agianst them all and with some good football to boot.

Managers performance : I think what Pressley has done this year is outstanding. He said that he likes to blood the youngsters and he seems to be able to do that very well and get them integrated into a close first team squad. He has also got these young players signing up to new contracts and buying in to what he is doing. The football is good and long may it continue.

Predicted league position : If we either have a big slice of luck or can add some depth to the squad to account for the innevitable injuries/suspensions we stand a chance of being there or there abouts. I think how ever this won't be the case and we may just tail off and see us finish 8th.

Users who are viewing this thread